Funktion: Human Resources
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: FR - Paris
Become an HR Internpreneur!
*** Starting between June - September 2017 ***
Apply online before July 30th 2017!
Our teams are our SUPERHEROES: We’re a crazy mix of creative, caring and smart teams who just want to make a dent in the universe. Here you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, fail, try better and succeed. But you will never do it alone. It's that amazing team that will make you jump out of bed every day. Not because you have to, but because you want to do some mind blowing stuff and succeed together. And you know what? HR people are the one taking care of these superheroes!
Passionate about people? Seeking an impact? Ready to take the lead on the growth development of our talents and on your own career? Then our internship/apprenticeship missions in Human Resources are just right for you!
HR at L'Oréal is not just a function, it's an incubator of talent and personal growth. To recruit and develop the best talents for the business, we need the best talents for HR.
JOIN OUR INTERNATIONAL TEAM IN ONE OUT OF 9 DIFFERENT HR MISSIONS:
Want to know more about real life of HR interns at L'Oréal? Dare to click on the missions below.
· HR GENERALIST: discover the whole aspect of the HR function from Talent Acquisition to Learning, Careers and Mobility by working closely with our HR Managers for a specific business unit or brand.
· TALENT ACQUISITION: join our international Talent Acquisition team and develop your capacity to detect the best talents and lead innovative employer branding and campus management initiatives to increase our attractiveness as an employer.
· LEARNING: boost our employees’ development and design the future of L’Oréal by creating and implementing innovative learning solutions to develop the strategic skills and competencies to grow the business.
· REWARDS: join our compensations and benefits team and be at the heart of the Group’s policies and projects promoting attraction and retention on a global scale
· HR MARKETING: lead communication projects to bring to life our internal and external employer value proposition at our headquarters or in a plant/site (HR Marketing, Diversity...).
· INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY: join our international mobility team and participate in corporate mobility projects and the preparation of expatriation packages on a worldwide scale.
· SOCIAL RELATIONS / LEGAL: join our HR Legal teams to lead short- and long-term legal and labor relations projects.
· HR DIGITAL: join our HR digital team to become a change agent and contribute to the upskilling of Learning, Recruitment or HR Marketing on digital opportunities.
· DIVERSITY: lead transversal projects on diversity and inclusion and upskill the social innovation of the group within our CSR actions and commitment.
What are the requirements to apply? Yes, we have sometimes few boring constraints.
What about my development? Yes, we know that is important for you!
Breaking news: Did you know that 89% of our Junior HR Managers started their career at L'Oréal with an internship or an apprenticeship? Well, at L’Oréal we are not looking for “just interns”, we are looking for young talents that have a passion for people, an entrepreneurial spirit and are happy to become true HR INTERNPRENEURS!
Bored? NEVER! Dread sitting at your desk and refreshing your email just for something to do? Not happening. Not at L’Oréal - there are no two days alike and that’s what gets us excited every morning. That’s because we are nimble and everything we do exists in a whirlwind of constant change adapting to new situations.
In our HR missions, you will be fully integrated in our international HR team and take the lead on your projects to turn your ideas into action! Have FUN! We work hard, that’s for sure. But let us tell you – we celebrate at 110% to bond us as teams. Afterwork or team building seminars, Halloween and Summer party – just to name a few. Join and see for yourself!
Ready to Make Talent Your Business?
Then apply online* before July 30th 2017!
*By applying here, make sure to receive an answer in less than 7 days