Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: New York, NY
Land/Region: United States
L’ORÉAL MARKETING MBA SUMMER INTERNSHIP
Want to work for a global company that recognizes your individuality, passion, and drive, and will help you build your long-term career strategy? A company that is a market leader in the highly-competitive CPG industry with best-in-class brands such as Baxter of California, Redken, Kiehl’s, Lancôme, and Garnier? Want to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and intellectually challenging culture where the business of beauty intersects with the cutting edge in data and technology? Then apply for this summer internship opportunity with L’Oréal USA.
L’Oréal is looking for business-savvy, experienced, and innovative first-year MBAs to join our highly competitive Marketing MBA Summer Internship Program.
· Lead an individual strategic project addressing a specific business problem and present to senior management
· Partner cross functionally to learn the business and achieve deliverables
· Participate in formal and informal learning opportunities and networking events
· Receive mentorship from top leaders in the CPG industry
· You must be an enrolled first-year MBA in a two-year program graduating either Spring or Summer 2021
· You must have minimum 4 years post-undergraduate professional experience
· You must be legally authorized to work in the US on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship
· You are able to work the entirety of the 11-week summer internship program in 2020 starting the end of May and ending early August.
· You exhibit an entrepreneurial mindset, resourcefulness, curiosity, and global awareness
· You can lead with both an analytical and creative approach to marketing
· You are able to drive deliverables in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever-evolving environment
· You are highly skilled at taking initiative and being collaborative in a matrixed organization
· You have superior problem solving, decision making and project management skills
· You are skilled in strategic planning and tactical execution
The MBA Marketing Summer Internship is your primary path to receive a full-time offer into our MBA Marketing Associate Program, our highly selective one year leadership development assignment, where you will have a unique opportunity to serve as the right hand and strategic advisor to senior leadership. Upon successful completion of the assignment, you are on an accelerated path to a leadership role at L’Oréal USA.
The internship is based in New York, New York. You will be placed on the marketing team for a specific brand in L’Oréal’s Consumer Products or Luxe Divisions.
We are an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.