Funktion: Human Resources
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
6-month HR Internship | From January to June 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 25 opportunities
Apply online today!
Before starting … How do our recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. She or he will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Dive into the life of one division!
As a pure player, L’Oréal intends to offer the right product to the right consumer, through different paths. Whether you like to buy your beauty products in supermarkets, pharmacies, hairdressers, perfumeries or even online, L’Oréal will have a various range of products to propose to you. During your internship, you will have the chance to discover the secrets of a division and the reasons for its success:
Our 36 International brands are looking for courageous minds, challenging innovators and strategic out-of the-box thinkers. We offer more than 25 inspiring internship opportunities with very rich and different missions/responsibilities for you to get the perfect match with your career aspirations.
Our teams are our SUPERHEROES: We are a crazy mix of creative, caring and smart teams who just want to make a dent in the universe. Here you will strive and drive. You’ll try, fail, try better and succeed. But you will never do it alone. That amazing team will make you jump out of bed every day. Not because you have to, but because you want to do some mind blowing stuff and succeed together. And you know what? HR people are the one taking care of these superheroes!
Passionate about people? Seeking to have an impact? Ready to take the lead on the growth development of our talents and on your own career? Then our internship missions in Human Resources are just right for you!
HR at L'Oréal is not just a function; it is an incubator of talent and personal growth. To recruit and develop the best talents for the business, we need the best talents for HR.
JOIN OUR TEAMS IN ONE OUT OF NINE DIFFERENT HR MISSIONS:
· HR GENERALIST: discover the whole aspect of the HR function from Talent Acquisition to Learning, Careers and Mobility by working closely with our HR Managers for a specific business unit or brand.
· TALENT ACQUISITION: join our international Talent Acquisition team and develop your capacity to detect the best talents and lead innovative employer branding and campus management initiatives to increase our attractiveness as an employer.
· LEARNING: boost our employees’ development and design the future of L’Oréal by creating and implementing innovative learning solutions to develop the strategic skills and competencies to grow the business.
· REWARDS: join our compensations and benefits team and be at the heart of the Group’s policies and projects promoting attraction and retention on a global scale
· HR MARKETING: lead communication projects to bring to life our internal and external employer value proposition at our headquarters or in a plant/site (HR Marketing, Diversity...).
· INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY: join our international mobility team and participate in corporate mobility projects and the preparation of expatriation packages on a worldwide scale.
· SOCIAL RELATIONS / LEGAL: join our HR Legal teams to lead short- and long-term legal and labor relations projects.
· HR DIGITAL: join our HR digital team to become a change agent and contribute to the upskilling of Learning, Recruitment or HR Marketing on digital opportunities.
· DIVERSITY: lead transversal projects on diversity and inclusion and upskill the social innovation of the group within our CSR actions and commitment.
· Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
· Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
Breaking news: Did you know that 100% of our Junior HR Managers started their career at L'Oréal with an internship? Well, at L’Oréal we are not looking for “just interns”, we are looking for young talents that have a passion for people, an entrepreneurial spirit and are happy to become true HR INTERNPRENEURS!
Ready to Make Talent Your Business?