Funktion: Retail Tätigkeiten
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
The world leader in beauty, L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
Within the NYX Professional Make up team of the L'Oréal Consumer Products division, we are looking for a Store Excellence Specialist who will be responsible for brand image and in-store events.
Activities and Key Responsibilities:
- Definition and alignment with international guidelines relating to retail design and merchandising strategy to implement the brand image and in-store identity in owned, franchised and perfumery stores.
- Development of assortment, visual and exhibition reviews by brand, differentiated by channel/customer, based on the international and national brand strategy, commercial priorities and local markets.
- Design, production and implementation of merchandising solutions and POS materials respecting the needs of local marketing plans and product typology and ensuring alignment and compliance with technical and legal aspects relating to production standards.
- Planning, organization and coordination of gifts, hostesses and events in stores.
- Analysis and planning of promotional activities.
- Management of the reference budgets, interacting with the Finance function to guarantee the profitability of the activities, optimization of resources and compliance with Group policies.
- Follow-up of the performance of the various merchandising projects (e.g. ROI, Sell In, Sell Out, P&L).
- Training for partners/store managers of owned and franchised stores for the implementation of the in-store merchandising strategy.
- Visual Merchandiser training for the opening of new owned and franchised stores and presence in stores if required.
- Point of contact for area managers and visual merchandisers for the area of expertise merchandising and events in POS.
Requirements and Skills:
- Organization and ability to build collaborative relationships with various interlocutors both internal (e.g. mktg, retail) and external (e.g. agencies and distributors).
- Leadership and communication skills to support constant dialogue with international and local interlocutors.
- Proactivity and creativity in proposing new solutions, always with a practical sense and respecting the budget and the estimated ROI for the activities.
- Pursuit of excellence in execution and precision in attention to details.
- Analytical skills, management and budget planning.
- Orientation to results and meeting deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.