Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
We are looking for a Trade Activation Manager to join the centralized team of our L'Oréal Luxe division. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the L'Oréal Luxe trade marketing strategy for key clients and collaborating with the commercial team and the brands to ensure the correct execution of priorities for our top clients with the goal of creating value on the channel.
- Develop the trade strategy for the relevant channel based on sell-out data, key learnings, retailer intelligence, and customer knowledge.
- Define the ideal L'Oréal Luxe trade marketing plan and guide the allocation of brand trade budgets on business drivers.
- Consolidate trade plans and exclusive brand initiatives.
- Negotiate, guide, and develop animations with key clients
- Ensure constant and proactive coordination to the marketing and the commercial team.
- Analyze sell-out data critically and proactively to measure the effectiveness of implemented activations, both L'Oréal Luxe and brand, and evaluate future plans.
- Monitor the A&P budget dedicated to key clients.
Requirements and Skills:
- 4-5 years of commercial experience recommended in complex/matrix structures
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Bold analytical and numerical skills
- Proclivity for teamwork and transversal collaboration
You'll lead the development of trade plans, negotiate with key clients, and analyze data to measure the effectiveness of our activations. With your strong interpersonal and analytical skills, you'll be able to manage and lead a team to success.
Long story short, join us and make an impact.
#TradeMarketing #LOréalLuxe #WeAreLOreal
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste