Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Jersey City, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Job Title AVP, Global Campaign Art Direction & Digital – It Cosmetics
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Reports To: VP, Global Creative – It Cosmetics
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani.
What You Will Do:
The AVP, Global Campaign Art Direction & Digital will orchestrate the 360-content creation for launches with a digital and social first angle. This role will also lead brainstorming on Big Idea for Internal-led launches (B&C launches). This role will review all Branding, Social, Digital and Video Assets that are created internally and externally and am responsible for ensuring that all assets created are consistent with the Brand Image and Brand DNA. You will also ensure that all campaigns are digital and social first. This role is responsible for the content creation (image and video) for all channels for B and C launches and Digital + Social content for A Launches ensuring all shoots meet creative and brand objectives on time and within the designated budget. This role is also responsible for all digital assets including coms book creative assets and non launch related assets.
Implement and develop Digital First Campaigns that deliver on visual message and follow Brand Direction.
• Define the Creative strategy for the brand that ensure a “one brand” approach for our dual axe brand strategy
• Provide input into creative strategy to ensure one brand approach across categories and to increase brand recognition to build brand DNA
• Help develop and Implement the principles of the Brand Book across all touchpoints and create a Strategy behind how those principles will be used.
• Lead the creative development for all Digital and Branding Assets
• Lead the copy development for our global acceleration ie. brand campaigns, product launches
• Ensure visual consistency across all assets and all different platforms, VM/Campaign, Digital and Videos.
• Create a visual Digital Strategy that maintains consistency within the site as well as with the Brand Book. This includes assets + new website in collaboration with Digital
• Develop standards for each type of video in partnership with cross functional teams. (PDP, UGC, Social etc)
• Lead All Designers in their specialty field, Art Directors, Video Editors, Digital Designers
• Lead the team in both prioritization as well as execution of assets
• Partner with external agencies or vendors to create assets that are on brand and use best practices.
COLLABORATION WITH OTHER TEAMS:
• Work in partnership with Global Marketing and Digital teams to ensure alignment and creation of best practices
• Collaborate with Cross functional teams to develop assets requested within budget in each shoot
• Collaborate with Digital to create a new website based on Brand Book principles
• BRAND BOOK IMPLEMENTATION ACROSS ALL ASSETS CREATED
• DIGITAL FIRST ASSETS
• BEST IN CLASS DIGITAL CONTENT THAT CONVERTS
• BRAND CAMPAIGNS
• DIGITAL AND SOCIAL FIRST CAMPAIGN
• NEW WEBSITE WIREFRAME AND DESIGN (in partnership with Digital)
What We Are Looking For:
• Bachelor's degree
• 8-10 years of project management or related experience
• People management experience
• Concepting & design execution
• Photo/video shoot production
• Agency experience preferred
• Beauty experience a plus
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.