Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: San Antonio, TX
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Account Coordinator
Division: L’OREAL Luxe
Reports to: Account Executive
Location: Austin/San Antonio TX
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Our portfolio is composed of 21 brands including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent, and Giorgio Armani.
What You Will Learn:
This role is a true hands-on selling and training position. As a Sales and Training Coordinator and “Brand Ambassador” you must achieve and exceed retail sales plans in an assigned market, through events, focus days and training of retailer associates, support and management of fragrance/beauty freelancers. Support and execute all brand initiatives. Ensure all merchandising updates are completed in a timely manner and inventory levels are in place to support growth at store level.
· Train all retailer staff, management and freelancers
· Inspire staff to sell the brand even when you are not in the store
· Facilitate market trainings in partnership with your Account Executive seasonally to introduce new launch products
· Prepare and plan for all trainings using education department approved tools and guides
· Participate and lead Grand Openings
· Track all trainings and complete all training documents and recap and report results to the Account Executive
· Weekly business review with your Account Executive
· Partner with Account Executive to come up with additional strategies to achieve sales goals
· Develop, in partnership with Account Executive, a call cycle/calendar by 15th of each month and provide schedule to Account Executive
· Monitor appointment bookings prior to events
· Directly responsible for recruitment, instore management and training of freelance in coordination with the Account Executive.
· Review and monitor performance of freelancers weekly
· In partnership with your Account Executive, make changes in personnel when- necessary based on performance
· Maintain case line/ and or shop quality and merchandising per best practice protocols
· Sales and Training Coordinator should plan on being in store a minimum of 5 days each week, with 1/2 office day per week for recaps.
· Complete all reporting in a timely manner (freelance tracker, expense tracker, time sheets, etc.)
· Communicate with Account Executive consistently throughout the business week
· Communicate with all stores within territory to review objectives vs. performance
· Inform the store team of all seasonal marketing activity well in advance to ensure proper set-up and preparation
· Manage and adhere to all freelance and T&L budgets
· Adhere to all company rules and regulations pertaining to T&L
What We Are Looking For:
As an integral part of our culture at L’Oréal, wellness is at our core. We not only offer a generous Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K), we also offer flexible time off, work from home days, and a pension plan! Additionally, you will have access to company perks such as Makeup, Skincare, and Fragrance! Employees receive a stipend for L'Oréal products as well as VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, and other perks such as Monthly Mobile Allowance, discounted gym memberships, and ERGs.
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
Salary Range: $51,300-$69,300 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
· Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
· Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.