Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Cranbury, NJ
Land/Region: United States
Account Specialist – Customer Service
Responsible for order processing and order management of Consumer Products Division (CPD) business, while supporting key metrics and KPI’s.
1. Review, edit and maintain customer order requests. Manage orders from receipt to delivery. Process orders through EDI utilizing the SAP system
2. Respond to customer and or sales force inquiries, maintain order processing portfolio, problem resolving and provide various data reports
3. Work closely with the accounts and sales force to ensure customer satisfaction and communicate with key personnel to obtain an understanding of the customer operations and business requirements
4. Interface with the various departments: Inventory Management, Supply Chain, Finance, Credit & Collections, I&C, Sales and Sales Operations, Transportation and Distribution
5. Actively participate in cross-functional Logistics Teams to improve existing processes and prevent/eliminate deductions
6. Participate in Sales, Supply Chain teams and departmental meetings
7. Perform special projects or tasks as required
Ask us about L'Oréal's workplace flexibility programs.
Please Note: This job description does not list all duties of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time.