Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Dallas, TX
Land/Region: United States
Aesthetic Training Manager - Central
Location: Field Force
In the Active Cosmetics Division, we make a difference to the lives of millions of consumers by improving the health and beauty of their skin, through every stage of life. Our brands (CeraVe, SkinCeuticals, La Roche Posay, Vichy and Dermablend) lead the way in skin care innovation, offering safe and effective products and services that deliver their promises. We invest heavily in research and development, and co-create our products with health professionals, scientists and the 90,000 dermatologists we serve around the world. We also design connected beauty experiences, harnessing intelligent technologies to empower people to take control of their skin health.
Our mission is to make a positive impact on people's lives. We are driven by human values of trust, respect, and authenticity. Our teams work in a dynamic, supportive environment and work on meaningful projects that are changing the future of medical beauty. If you want to lead in innovation, technology, and research, and you care about collaborating with passionate colleagues, serving communities, and acting for the planet, please join us!
Summary: Under the direction of the Field Team Lead, this position will be responsible for executing training sessions and educational seminars designed to enhance the knowledge of the SkinCeuticals brand, protocols, science, hands-on protocol training, and selling techniques to our external customers, staff members and consumers. In collaboration with sales, this role also executes in-office trainings for our Elite customers and others identified as high potential opportunities.
The SkinCeuticals Aesthetic Training Manager - Central represents the brand both on a large public scale, within a virtual environment and within our customer’s offices. They must possess and exemplify a professional attitude and lead with integrity. This position must be able to execute impeccable presentations, aligned brand verbiage and represent all touchpoints that align to SkinCeuticals as the #1 Global Medical Aesthetic Brand.
• Co-facilitates large group, customer facing seminars (10-125 people), with Senior Aesthetic Training Manager and or Director, in the field utilizing tools and assets provided and delivers consistent messaging as designed on topics including, but not limited to product knowledge, professional protocols, science, selling techniques, and hands-on training focusing on Chemical Peels and Dermaplaning.
VIRTUAL SEMINARS & SPECIALIZED TRAINING:
• Deliver customer facing virtual seminars to our B2B customers (10-125 people) utilizing tools and assets provided; and delivering consistent messaging as designed on topics including, but not limited to, product knowledge, professional protocols, science, selling techniques, chemical peeling and assisting hands-on pre-learning courses.
• Coordinates with Field Training Team Lead to deliver virtual trainings, as deemed necessary, with contractual strategic partners including Flagship accounts, National Account partners, SkinLabs and other high potential opportunities identified by the local sales professionals.
• Delivers excellent education via streaming services (ZOOM and TEAMS) and exemplifies SkinCeuticals branding displays and appropriate product positioning.
• Coordinates with local sales team to deliver in-office trainings with contractual strategic partners including Flagship accounts, National Account partners, and other high potential opportunities identified by the local sales professional.
• Optimizes time in territories by collaborating with local sales team members to deliver in-office training to prospective accounts, existing accounts with high potential and/or accommodate reasonable training requests.
• Trains account executives, and on occasion other staff members (i.e., customer service, etc.) on product knowledge, hands-on protocols, scientific information, new products, company message and philosophy, selling skills, business skills, and other topics as determined, based on need.
Program Development (in collaboration with Field Training Team Lead):
• Contributes to current training programs, as needed, with ideas for new product materials, training materials, participant tools or other new techniques to meet the needs of our external customers.
• Assists in the research, development, and delivery of new training programs in accordance with needs assessment performed in the field, including expanding current programs
• Keeps abreast of competitors’ activities and actively shares information and ideas that will impact future success.
• Manage logistics for field-based in-office training schedule
• Maintains clear, consistent, and proactive communication between sales, leadership, and customers in correlation to in office training initiatives
• Maintains a stocked, clean, and organized detail bag(s) to support in-office trainings and virtual trainings,
• Sets up all displays, participant guides, demonstration products and table center pieces at in-office trainings consistent with leadership directives and plans for consistent delivery of content
• Prepares monthly reports, which will include, but are not limited to, a calendar of training activities, budget, a summary of feedback from trainings, and all corporate required forms such as expense reports.
• Enters in-office training and virtual participants into SalesForce for tracking purposes within 2 weeks of seminar date; enters in-office training activities into SFDC within 1 week of training for tracking purposes.
Meetings and Trade Shows:
• Regularly attends meetings and conducts trainings on a Regional to National level, when required.
• Attends SkinCeuticals tradeshows for pertinent professional meetings; manages treatment suites, if applicable, at major medical / industry meetings based on the need and in collaboration with Medical Affairs.
• Assists in the preparation and execution of two annual sales meetings.
• Regularly attends trainings offered through L’Oreal USA (MyLearning) to broaden scope of expertise.
Experience / Abilities Required:
• Undergraduate degree (preferred)
• Must hold active aesthetics license
• Minimum 2-4 years hands-on training experience and/or equivalent related work and educational experience
• Must be able to travel to in-office training sessions, sales meetings, trade shows, corporate office as necessary to meet the training objectives and business needs of account executives and accounts. Travel is 70% of role.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently
• Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply
• Computer proficiency in Microsoft suite, ZOOM, TEAMS; SalesForce.com experience a plus
• Valid US driver’s license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please mail [email protected] Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.