Job Title Analyst, Salary Planning - Corporate
Location: Tampa Bay Florida
Reports To: Manager Salary Planning
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
L’Oreal USA is excited to announce the establishment of a People Services function, based in Tampa, Florida. The People Services function will take on and centralize critical, operational Human Resources work with a goal of increasing collaboration, leveraging shared knowledge, and creating a more consistent employee experience. Come join our dynamic team and help us elevate the employee journey!
What You Will Do:
This position will develop Trends and Budgets for Internal Personnel Costs and Headcount by P&L line. This includes the integration, validation, and publication of headcount and personnel costs in financial systems, as well as assisting in the financial close.
• Assist manager with headcount and personnel budgeting, trend forecasts, and financial analyses
• YTD Actual Analysis vs trend for headcount and costs
• Responsible for preparation of monthly general ledger closing, account analysis and reconciliation
• Personnel Reporting & other indicators in the Financial System
What We Are Looking For:
• Education Requirements – Bachelors Degree
• 1-2 years of experience preferable
• Must be highly proficient in Excel.
• Experience with big data is desirable
• SAP experience is desirable
• Physical in office presences is required for part of the week
• Excellent communication skills with proven ability to be clear and concise and to influence and understand their audience
• Detail Oriented
• Excellent Time Management
What’s In It For You:
• Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
• Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
• Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
• Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
• Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
• Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
• Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting
If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind