Job Title: Analyst, Inventory, Logistics and ADI
Supervisor Title: Sr. Manager, Inventory, Logistics and ADI
FLSA status: Exempt
Location: South Brunswick
Responsible for the Leadership and support of all warehousing operations in relation to Inventory and Internal Controls across both L’Oreal sites and 3PLs. Ensure effective utilization of warehouse areas and observation of proper loading, unloading, stocking and safekeeping of items to maintain the quality finished goods to prevent damage and avoid occurrences of pilferage, accidents, and occupational hazards. Responsible for the leadership of the team members executing all Inventory Management Activities across both sites
- Fully support an interdependent safety culture to support the accomplishment of the safety mission of L’Oreal USA
- Support and embrace the Quality and Environmental missions of L’Oreal USA.
- Act as Second Inventory and Logistics SME with Department Head
- Ability to lead cross-functional initiatives animating the Inventory and Logistics roadmap
- Develop a business acumen and master business context to build upon tools and reporting
- Development of process flows and documentations to assist in optimization evaluation and new process improvement work instructions in collaboration with the Continuous Improvement Team
- Collaboration with CI Team to Coordinate KPI/Reporting/Dashboards and translate data analytics to drive business performance
- Ensure Team adherence to all L’Oréal policies and practices.
- Proficiency in Excel and Data Analytics to ensure effective, timely and precise inventory management by the team
- Partnership with Department Head to Analyze quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, and assists with the implementation of changes within inbound and outbound warehouse operations, specifically for transfer and capacity activities.
- Partnership with Department Head to define and implement work flows, processes, procedures, job requirements, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness and in alignment with the organization’s established policies and FC objectives.
- Oversee execution of the team in terms of slotting optimization
- Facilitate ADI and Hazardous Material Movements
- Data Analysis for 3PL Inventory
- Strong warehouse background with a good understanding of safety and environment.
- Proven track record of delivering strong results in a complex and fast-paced environment.
- Computer skills, to include proficiency in spreadsheets, excel formulas, presentations, graphics software and database management
- Perform other duties as necessary or required.
- BS Degree in Supply Chain Management/Industrial Engineering/Business Analytics or other related field.
- 1-5 years of experience in distribution, manufacturing or E2E Supply Chain roles
- Strong analytic skills and ability to translate data sets to various stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills along with ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees
- Entry level knowledge of warehousing, logistics, ERP systems and reporting is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Excel/PowerBI/PowerPoint/Project/Visio
- Strong experience with big Data Sets and Analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation and skills
- Ability to develop and provide effective training on new process
- Ability to dissect and solve complex challenges
- Ability to support in exceptional peak time periods, with on call support
- Experience with various picking techniques and systems, knowledge of warehouse material flow optimization, as well as familiarity with distribution center infrastructure and operational issues is a plus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.