L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic Brand Director for IT Cosmetics, Kiehl’s and Urban Decay.
As Nordic Brand Director your mission is to lead the brand business to outperform the market, build and strengthen the brand equity through the best possible consumer experience in the Nordics. You strategize and deliver sustainable growth based on consumer and market insights with a strong Marketing and Commercial plan, both off- and online. You strive to strengthen and protect brand equity and ensure its consistency in all consumer touchpoints alongside setting the frame and clear investment priorities and guide, develop, and motivate your team to execute a winning plan.
- Be the orchestra leader of the 360-brand team to deliver a winning brand plan in the Nordic region, through fostering a 360 mindset and ways of working.
- Define the brand frame/strategy and growth plan using local consumer and market insights and always respecting brand guidelines.
- Define the brands communication and retail strategies to maximize sales, build brand equity and ensure profitability.
- Lead the annual brand budget construction with inputs from finance, markets & regional zone.
- Drive consistent 360 approach to brand expression and execution across all channels.
- Drive core pillar growth and identify further opportunities to hack growth.
- Lead launch executions and media planning.
- Be the external voice for the team and brands in Hub and Zone meetings.
- Foster collaboration between brand teams and countries, ensuring alignment, sharing, and leveraging of best practices.
- Ensure team development, positive engagement, foster collaboration, coach and build empowerment for decision making.
- Be a champion of simplicity and agile ways of working alongside ensuring the L’Oréal ethic principles are respected.
- You have in-depth knowledge, understanding and passion for skincare and consumer relevance alongside Brand DNA, financials and Nordic Market and Brand competitors.
- You have experience within the beauty or luxury industry and a proven track record of developing successful brand strategy and growth plan incl. innovative & successful launches, services & events.
- You are genuinely interested and knowledgeable about retail, digital marketing, and trends and have a good knowledge of the Nordic media and consumer landscape.
- Your analytical skills allow you to build relevant analyses and reflect your action and decisions on figures and data.
- As a person, you value ownership, respect, commitment, relevancy, and personal development.
- As a leader and colleague, you thrive in an open, sharing, and caring environment that embraces diversity.
- You build, develop, and manage your team to be able to manage several projects and tasks with flexibility, pragmatism, and drive towards all stakeholders.
- You hold a relevant master’s degree within marketing, business or communication.
- You are fluent in English. Fluency in a Nordic language is an advantage.
We are looking for Brand Director to start Feb 1st 2023. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.