Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
We are driven by a passion for beauty that moves the world.
We are the market leader in Beauty and a pioneer in Beauty Tech. As a result of the constantly changing world, cosmetics and technology are inseparably linked for us. Together with our consumers and partners, we anticipate trends and shape the beauty of tomorrow.
We live sustainability and environmental protection. By 2030, our Commitments mark the beginning of a more radical transformation and embody our view of how a company's vision, purpose and responsibility should look to meet the world's challenges. Our 88,000 employees in 150 countries are transforming our business to ensure that our activities respect the boundaries of our planet.
For our office in Düsseldorf we are looking for people who will join us in making a difference.
- Ensure Austria/Switzerland market business building accuracy by following and challenging Customer Directors/Key Account Managers sales monthly forecasts, on baseline promotions and launches.
- Develop deep customer knowledge on supply rules and policy, timelines, stock equation…
- Aggregate the total sales forecasts in units and consolidated sales, then analyse all available facts and figures to identify potential gaps.
- Communicate objective feedback, propose adjustment to key stakeholders (General Manager, Sales, Supply, Finance) and validate the sales forecasts
- Lead the sales forecast monthly meetings (REA/ LAUNCHES / PROMOS/ TOTAL) for Austria / Switzerland
- Lead the launches Book process for Austria / Switzerland : manage process with Business Units Business Partners/Sales Switzerland and be accountable for Switzerland quantities based on comparative and potential
- Follow-up on launches sell-in / adjustments /reviews with the Customer Directors/Key Account Managers monthly
- Manage Brand Sets / Xmas Sets coordination (quantities / timings / adjustments in BMS)
- Manage E&Os process for Austria / Switzerland , KPIs, repushes....
- Consolidate Sell-in / Sell-out construction / follow-up during Trends with the Sales team
- Interact with Finance Lead Austria / Switzerland for minorations follow-up / CAF-CAN reports
- Challenge and suggest processes optimization
- You have completed your bachelors degree.
- You have already gained professional experience for 2-3 years.
- You are located in Düsseldorf and willing to do regular trips to markets (Austria / Switzerland ) to meet counterparts.
- You are fluent in German / English, French would be a plus.
- You are Business oriented, managing complexity (many counterparts/interfaces), agile, integrator, entrepreneur.
- You are proficient in tools like Excel master, BMS, SAP.
- Permanent employment in a crisis-resistant, growing market with a comprehensive range of social benefits.
- A competitive and attractive salary and benefits package
- Individual personal and professional development, a steep learning curve, strong team spirit and an open, cooperative culture
- Diverse, national and international perspectives
Diversity & Inclusion
L'Oréal is committed to providing equal opportunities to its applicants.
We value diversity, inclusion and individual self-expression in the workplace as diversity strengthens our teams and we want to reflect the image of society and therefore our consumers in our company. Any form of discrimination is therefore not tolerated.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste