Funktion: Digitales Marketing
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Land/Region: Saudi Arabia
E-COMMERCE GRADUATE PROGRAM
An internship at L'Oréal Saudi Arabia will allow you to gain strong professional experience while learning and connecting with the best in the industry! Come & join our Saudi Arabia office for a 6-12 month assignment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage good experience in the e-platforms by ensuring our catalogue has the right descriptions, A+ content, etc.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams on various tasks: Finance, Operations, Trade Marketing, Marketing, and Commercial.
- Read online reports such as; conversation rate from search, banners, recognize new customer from loyal customer.
- Identifying a methodology of reporting the online performance across e-platforms on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Assist the EKAM to manage the performance across e-platforms to maximize sales and grow the business.
- Making sure plans are executed on time by aligning with internal and external stakeholders.
- You must be a fresh grad or have a maximum of 2 years experience
- You must be available for at least 6 months starting from February
Are you ready to start you L'Oréal adventure?
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste