As the Integrated Media Communication Leader, you will work on brand awareness and image leveraging our unique territory: Science, Women’s empowerment, Parisian beauty. You will work on making L’Oreal Paris a true love brand, engaged in a social cause, committed to reduce our environmental footprint. You will also work on some product activation campaign specifically on the hair care & hair colour categories
BRAND AWARENESS AND IMAGE BUILDING
· Brand cause: Raise awareness and maximize training on our STAND UP against street harassment program
· Feminine and Feministe: Work on the evolution of our WOMEN OF WORTH program creating trust and proximity with real Canadian women of worth
· Sustainability: Leverage our THE PLANET WORTH IT TOO program showing how the brand will drastically reduce its environmental footprint
· Trust: Leverage our THE OTHER SIDE OF L’OREAL program, all research made by our scientist to deliver cutting edge product to all Canadian women
· Ratings and reviews: Build love products maximize ratings and reviews on our website + E-commerce
· Work on our partnership programs (TIFF)
PRODUCT COMMUNICATION (HERO / LAUNCH)
- Contribute to the construction and implementation of a 360° communication strategy
- Track competition & best practices (Owned, Earned, Amplified).
- Collaborate with cross-functional marketing, digital and corporate teams on integrated communication campaigns.
- Promote the brand's launches and news internally.
- Participate in the internal communication of the brand.
- Build the most efficient plan to drive product advocacy (Influencers).
- Understand measurement of performance of key brand levers (Search, Advocacy, Influencer and Social) to transform it into an action plan, analyze & report performance on brand campaigns, manage Sales performance & ROAS.
- Participate in the management of Public Relations: spokespersons and local muses.
- Define integrated communications marketing goals, establish pyramids of advocates.
- Build close relationship with Creators & key Influencers, identification of high potential new influencers for the brand. Be connected to industry.
- Organize & coordinate local PR events for press, influencers and consumers.
- Manage media relations including new media.
- Manage media driving cause & brand commitment awareness.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with all relevant media actors, in a 360° logic.
- Evaluate qualitatively and quantitatively the actions carried out with the media and make recommendations.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in a related field (marketing, communications)
- You have 3-5 years of experience in a similar role
- You are bilingual (French-English) oral and written
- Prepare for interviews, including media training
- Advising during internal and external speaking engagements
Who we are?
L'Oreal Canada is a fast paced and innovation driven company. Join our team of world changers to leverage global brands on the Canadian market. Discover the latest technologies created for one of the fastest changing industry in the world. L’Oréal is an equal opportunity employer.
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- An inspiring work ambiance with ambitious colleagues.
- A healthy career perspective with good development and growth possibilities.
- Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty
- World-class training and development
L'Oreal Canada offers equal employment opportunity to all.