Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
As a Quality Assurance Validation Specialist for Computerized Systems for OTC Products, you will ensure the application of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) for Computerized Systems. You will be a core part of the team implementing our new and innovative software system, used for managing our main business processes. In doing so, your role will be to write the required validation documents to meet regulatory compliance.
You will be in charge of writing and completing the documentation and control records during the validation process. Additionally, you will participate in documentation management, employee training and a other quality assurance duties when needed.
You are the ideal candidate if you are passionate about your work and want to be part of an experienced team within an innovative and dynamic company.
Please note that the contract may be subject to extension depending on business needs.
- Bachelor's degree in any Science field (biochemistry, pharmacology, biotechnology, etc.)
- Good knowledge of computer systems
- Bilingual: French/English
- Windows Office. Good knowledge of Excel, Access and SAP is a plus.
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Demonstrate autonomy and ingenuity
- Strongly detail-oriented
- Very good writing skills
- Very good computer skills
Who are we?
L'Oréal Canada is a dynamic company focused on innovation. Join our team to help influence global brands in the Canadian marketplace, as well as discover the latest technologies created for an evolving industry. L'Oréal offers equal employment opportunities for all.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste