Education Coordinator Job Responsibilities
The Education Coordinator coordinates the activities for the US Education Department led by the, VP of Education for MATRIX and manages the Artists contract process and schedule.
Day to Day Responsibilities –
- Manage and maintain Salesforce Education Management System. EMS is the Matrix on-line booking system used to contract all artists for shows and educational programs. All Matrix internal and field staff uses this system.
- Administrate Artist contracts following the process through to completion, which includes compensation of contract fee and expenses.
- Traffic Coordinator for NYO managed Artists bookings & expenses
- Annually prepare NYO managed Artistic contracts
- Manage the Corporate Travel Account for Matrix in regards to Artists travel
- Track/monitor Contracted Artists schedules to avoid overspending on budget
- Education Budget
- Create PO's
- Code & route department invoices
- Invoice reconciliation
- Attend budget meetings with finance
- Spearheads the consolidation and publication of materials required for various internal and external meetings.
- Coordinates meetings and business trips, making sure all arrangements have been made for accommodations including hotels, flights,meals, handouts, AV materials, budget, supplies, etc.
- Maintains VP and department calendar of meetings and events.
- Prepares expense reports.
- Bachelors degree required
- 2 -3 years minimum experience in office environment
- Strong Proven communication skills
- Proven ability to develop, coordinate and implement multiple projects
- Preferred industry background within salon or creative business preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent and proven outstanding organization and planning skills
- Professional attitude
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.