At SalonCentric we are committed to creating a Beautiful Place To Work. We understand that your career journey is unique, and we strive to offer an inclusive, diverse and equitable culture to foster your passion and enhance your skills.
We are thrilled to announce we are Hiring a Credit Supervisor. This role will be based in beautiful St. Petersburg, Florida. You will report to the AVP—Credit.
If you love problem-solving, have a proactive mindset, and are energized by helping others, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a collaborative and positive team player with excellent leadership skills to join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the overall performance of daily collection activities for the team.
- Set objectives for the collections team that align with the department's goals and ensure team goals are met.
- Continually look for opportunities of improving current processes. Provide ideas and proposals that either help meet objectives, save money or improves customer experience.
- Act as a point of escalation in the negotiation and course of action taken for overdue accounts.
- Foster an environment of collaboration with the team where associates are empowered to verbalize customer, process or personal challenges.
- Participate in training and development of team members. Provide ongoing coaching for collection strategies to ensure appropriate and successful negotiation of delinquent accounts.
- Handle escalated calls from customers, often involving complex and challenging situations and resolve them to the customer's satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with the team to analyze escalation trends, perform root cause analysis and evaluate customer feedback to improve Credit and Collections processes
- Identify and report to the Director on critical collection situations, including order holds, bankruptcy, and write-offs.
Things You’re Skilled In:
- Minimum of 5 years related Credit and Collection experience, including previous supervisory experience with demonstrated ability to effectively lead and motivate employees.
- Ability to interact with all levels of leadership and cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated and self-managed - able to think independently, creatively, and opportunistically.
- Get-it-done mindset - able to effectively handle diverse workload and multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use MS office programs at an intermediate level (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and Teams). SAP experience is preferred.
- Flexible team player with ability to prioritize urgent requests and effectively resolve conflicts/disputes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why You’ll Love Us:
Medical/Dental/ Vision 401k & Match Profit Sharing
Life & Disability Insurance Stock Options Employee Discounts
Paid Time Off & Holidays Free Goods Flexible Work
Summer Friday Program Referral Bonuses GymPass
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
…And much more!
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER PINTEREST
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.