Main Responsibility: Order control and overall support.
- Be the privileged interlocutor of clients within the Customer Service and ensure the completed execution of the order-to-cash cycle.
- Managing cashier coverage and customer flow to ensure no pending disputes.
- Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities, and providing them with regular performance-related feedback.
- Give feedback and solutions to Customers/ Stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints.
- Monitoring and authenticating returns, exchanges per company policy.
- Tracking reject/refusal/return report, define failed delivery, provide corrective action to reduce the ratio of rejection.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of service policies.
- Customer Service daily report.
- Assisting customer service staff with duties where required and other tasks assigned by Customer Service Manager.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Customer Service Team Leader or Supervisor in supply chain organization, order management, customer care.
- Experience in FMCG .
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills (SAP needed).
- Attention to details.
- High level of accuracy and responsibility.
- Excellent customer insights.
- Personality: honest, trust worthy, respectful, flexible, integrity.