CUSTOMER SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – ECOMMERCE
When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our common purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that but taking our sustainability goals seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
Our Corporate Division supports the 4000+ strong workforce in L’Oréal UK & Ireland. It’s a fast-paced and dynamic environment when you’ll have visibility over our 4 Divisions and play an integral role in driving our E-commerce business forward.
We embrace our entrepreneurial spirit in everything we do, always challenging ourselves to new ways of doing things. That means looking for innovative solutions, sustainable developments, and having the freedom to go beyond the ordinary.
Our founder Eugène Schueller once said that “a company is not walls and machines, it’s people, people, people”. Joining our corporate teams means joining the world leader in beauty, at the cutting edge of innovation. But above all, it means becoming part of a team of talented and inspiring people.
As an Ecommerce Customer Supply Chain Manager, you will get the opportunity to work in our fastest growing channel on a key strategic customer, The Hut Group.
Being part of a cross-divisional team, this is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in shaping how we set ourselves up for future success and influence how we drive our ways of thinking & working forward across a diversity of brands and teams.
The role will report into the Head of Amazon & The Hut Group.
This role involves:
• Being a supply chain expert for E-Commerce, playing an integral role within the SC e-commerce business to educate and onboard new ways of thinking and working.
• Relationship Management – Manage the relationship with key internal & external stakeholders to drive best in class customer service & collaboration. Attend & lead key meetings.
• Animating reporting and driving performance on Key Performance metrics - Be responsible for managing data to share visibility, track performance & drive efficiencies.
• Working towards individual and team goals - Be part of, and actively contribute to a highly motivated team; able to work both independently and as part of the team on both short- and long-term goals.
• Navigating Change and identifying ways to standardize and advance tools/processes, partnering with the wider team and business to deliver sustainable solutions and impact.
• A multidivisional and harmonisation mindset for One UKI way of working
• An enthusiasm to learn
• Confidence to challenge the status quo & re-design ways of thinking and working
• Ability to manage complexity and be able to consider elements from multiple perspectives
• Strong Supply Chain Knowledge & understanding of key functions
• Ability to work accurately and quickly under time pressure, with a focus on attention to detail
• Experience engaging and influencing multiple stakeholders with a strong sense of collaboration and excellent communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
• Strong excel & analytical skills
• A proactive approach to work and tasks
• Ability to lead and act as an advocate for Customer Supply chain and operational communities.
Ambition: You anticipate, think and dream big, demonstrating a high level of aspiration. You are self-driven and show proactivity, especially when seeing problems as challenges. You thrive for exceptional performance.
Determination: You are focused on what is to be achieved. You don’t get distracted by roadblocks, you overcome challenges with a solutions mindset and push through to succeed.
Judgement: You can balance operational and strategic thinking, challenging the status quo and managing confrontation effectively. You cut quickly through complexity and ambiguity whilst also thinking sustainably and are future oriented. You reduce complexity to get things done.
Resilience: You always demonstrate purpose and ownership mindset but manage your own energy well. You uphold positivity for others and persist, bouncing back when faced with obstacles. You step back at times and accept limits.
Empathy: You cooperate and network effectively, creating genuine and trustful relationships with diverse people. You are sensitive to beauty and related emotions, always supporting others and showing benevolence. You understand and respect others’ feelings and motives.
Learning Agility: You are a self-motivated learner, showing self-awareness and demonstrating openness and curiosity. You experiment and learn from mistakes and past experiences, always showing courage and stepping out of your comfort zone. You support the development of a learning culture.
We put people development and learning at the heart of our business; we’ll help you master your role, develop your technical expertise and you’ll benefit from exceptional management and leadership programmes. From face-to-face workshops to our global online learning resources, you’re actively encouraged to embed learning into your daily life and are rewarded for continuous improvement. Don’t forget that every employee gets 3 Coursera credits; that means you can get qualifications from over 1000 universities from around the world, with thousands of courses to choose from.
Looking for a good work/life balance? With our new hybrid working scheme, you can take a flexible approach to work as well as benefit from early finishes on Fridays during the summer...so you can enjoy more time with your friends and family.
As any great employer should do, we make sure we look after your financial wellbeing. That’s why we have a great pension plan, profit share scheme and many more incentives to give you the security you deserve. We also put employee health and wellbeing at the front of everything we do; fully training employees as mental health ambassadors to support and educate ourselves further. There’s also the chance to enrol in medical and dental insurance, gym discounts, health check-ups and even yoga and Pilates classes to employees in all our locations.
Oh, did we mention that as an employee you also get discount sales of up to 70% off throughout the year on our 36 brands? Plus, you also get the option to share that in our Friends and Family sales as well!
How we recruit
At L’Oréal, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome, and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status. When we look for talent, we welcome difference - different backgrounds, experiences, personalities, and perspectives. The beauty we find in our differences gives us the freedom to go beyond. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal.