L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo and ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic E-Merchandising & Content Manager in Copenhagen.
We are looking for an e-commerce champion who is passionate about e-merchandising, digital consumer journeys and engagement tactics. You will become a part of a Digital Acceleration team who is responsible for the organization and deployment of e-merchandizing texts, assets, and meaningful content for all e-commerce Pure Player and E-Retailers.
- Content sharing & implementation of assets for e-commerce Pure Players and E-retailers
- Work closely with the brand marketing teams to ensure onsite content and campaigns are always up to date and delivered on time to retailers
- Champion of OPERA and SALSIFY for retailer implementation
- Drive E-Acceleration in partnership with retailers with e.g., search, A+ content & ratings/reviews
- Review data analytics such as sell out and website traffic to optimize online aspects of our brand portfolio e.g., brand pages & PDPs to increase conversion rate and share best case practices from one account to another
- Follow & track assortment listings implementation
- Elaborate content strategy for clients, in line with their editorial angle, to get the maximum visibility
- Monitor competition activity
- You are highly organized, with the ability to prioritize and adapt within a changing environment
- You are analytical and data driven
- You are a creative thinker with a track record in providing solutions to business problems and an attention to detail
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage and build relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders
- You are fluent in a Nordic language and English
- You preferably have previous E-commerce experience
- You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree within marketing, e-commerce, or communication
We are looking for a Nordic E-Merchandising & Content Manager to start as soon as possible. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.