Do you want to work for the world’s largest beauty company? Are you looking for an exciting and diverse job in an interesting and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility and take part in the development of some of the biggest exclusive brands in the cosmetic industry? Then you might be just the person we are looking after to join our Professional Product Division in L’Oréal’s Nordic HQ in Copenhagen.
As a Doc Coordinator in our Professional Product Division you are responsible in a team to create the best possible translations for product related documents and the proofreading and correction of externally made translations for various media contents. We are looking for somebody to take on this challenge as soon as possible. The language focus lies on Finnish and Norwegian, but it is an advantage if you also speak the other Scandinavian languages.
Your key job accountabilities:
- Coordinating the translation and layout development process of product packaging in Nordic languages between Nordic brand teams, Scientific department, international marketing departments and L’Oréal’s manufacturing plants
- Translating product packaging texts into Norwegian and preferably also Finnish language in close cooperation with other translators and the scientific teams
- Translating marketing material by adjusting with the scientific teams and supporting with the creation of material
- Creating product label layouts and translations when requested by logistics and marketing
- Proofreading and editing externally translated material (digital content / media / print material)
- Approval and notification of the final print-ready packaging
- You are able to translate error-free texts in a very fast-paced environment
- Your native languages is Norwegian and/or Finnish and you are fluent in English (another Nordic language is an advantage)
- You are focused on quality and pay attention to detail, as well as accurate and are able to handle multiple projects at the same time and under pressure. You will not compromise standards.
- You are creative, spontaneous, enthusiastic, and enjoy a dynamic work environment
- You are interested in cosmetics, marketing, and working in an international organization
- You have a passion for exciting projects gives you the energy to succeed in a flexible, highly octane company.
- You are motivated by challenges and have a proactive and open-minded approach to both people and projects. You like to familiarize yourself with new things and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for our new DOC and Translation Coordinator to start 1st of April at the latest. The employment is fixed term for 9 months. We are reviewing applications and inviting for interviews on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply!
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, with Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and L’Oréal Denmark counting for 500 employees.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 26.02 billion euros in 2017. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, e-retail, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.
Join L’Oréal. Lead the change.