L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. “Run it as your own business” is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking Activation & Strategy Planning Manager* in our L’Oréal Dermatological Beauty Division.
As the Activation & Strategy Planning Manager – Independent Channel, your main objective is to drive the optimal retail-facing execution of the brand strategy with the aim always to maximize sell-out and market share, but never to compromise on brand values and ROI. With the ambition of always being relevant for the Nordic consumers and key retailers, you make use of sell-out data, consumer, and market insights to guide and lead the team to be local brand experts and secure retail excellence.
- Build the brand retail strategy for all LDB brands in the Independent Channel to maximize market share and ROI
- Own the Nordic trade plan O+O in-line with brand strategy and full 360 vision
- Create brand yearly activation plans (incl prioritization within each brand) aligned with both Brand Directors and Channel Directors
- Ensures brand image preservation and consistency across channel. Align and ensure synergy of each brand's expression at POS
- Develops, monitors, and improves efficiency of trade activities (store displays, …) and associated processes (way of working between brand and commercial teams…)
- Create & deploy brand presentation to support KAMs for strategic Nordic clients, e.g. Half-Yearly-Meeting with clients
- Own the local price positioning for each brand in each market
- Analyze brand activation sell-out on monthly level and feed the monthly update with insights
- Ensure development of expertise and know-how of the Trade Marketing function
- Be an active promoter of the L’Oréal Simplicity principles and agile ways of working
- As the Activation & Strategy Planning Manager you are direct manager of the Trade Marketing Managers Independent (DK & FI) and you report directly to the Nordic La Roche Posay/CeraVe Brand Director.
- You have +4 years of experience in marketing or commercial, preferably from the beauty industry
- You have a passion for retail excellence
- You have a good knowledge of the on and offline Nordic retail landscape and trends
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are an experienced Excel-user who likes to work with numbers
- You are detail oriented and organized in your daily work
- You have an analytical mindset and are eager to look for shopper insights
- As a person, you value ownership, dedication, and personal development
- As a team member, you can bolster team spirit naturally and share your enthusiasm
- As a leader, you grow your team with drive and empathy to be the best version of themselves
- You are fluent in English and preferably a Nordic language
We are looking for the Activation & Strategy Planning Manager – Independent Channel to start 1st April 2023. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 85,4K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 35 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 38,28 billion euros in 2022, and e-commerce accounted for 28% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the seventh time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2022, L’Oréal was for the 6th consecutive year recognized by the Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index (GEI) for having successfully created an inclusive and equal work environment. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.