L’Oréal strives to win over another one billion consumers around the world by innovating and creating products that meet the infinite diversity of our consumer’s needs, and we want you to help us reach this goal! We want to hire great people with unexpected ideas, the ability to challenge the status quo, and are ready to shape and disrupt the future of beauty. "Run it as your own business" is our mantra. Got what it takes? We are currently looking for a Nordic E-Commerce Activation Manager in our Professional Products Division in Copenhagen.
As Nordic E-Commerce Activation Manager in the Professional Products Division (Kérastase, Redken, L’Oréal Professionnel, Shu Uemura, Matrix), you are passionate about utilizing the business driver of each of our key e-retailer partners to drive sell-out growth for our brands beyond the category evolution. You drive joint agreements around always-on and scalable consumer activation plans that accompany the transactional media plans. As such you are obsessed with driving Recruitment, Loyalty and Luxification by activating the partner’s on-site advertising, CRM Database, R&R & Loyalty Clubs. One of your key assignments will also be to lead the data agenda for the e-commerce team to ensure pragmatic decision-making based on sell-in and sell-out growth, traffic and media efficiency KPIs.
- Own and optimize the Active Investments Budget (PPD Europe Commercial Policy) to support e-commerce clients’ Joint Business Plans
- Drive the e-Retail activation investment strategy in line with brand and e-retailer capabilities and team
- Drive sell-out growth through relevant CRM campaigns, develop strong mono-brand CRM paths for our key brands following the international trigger strategies and according to partner’s capacities in collaboration with E-Merchandisers & agencies
- Recruit new buyers to the brands by developing successful cross category campaigns & segmented sampling offers, build recruitment focused campaigns with the partners by optimizing cross category insights, segmented consumer targeting, relevant sampling etc.
- Increase conversion on PDPs by generating Ratings & Reviews in a scalable & systematic approach, using post purchase triggers
- Grow CLV through animating the partner’s loyalty clubs, activate our brand buyers in the partner’s loyalty clubs through exclusive offers, gifting & extended basket offers
- Activate and optimize the bundle strategy with the partners
- Lead the calendar planning and themes of the lives on partner’s channels
- Act as contact person and drive coordination of multi-divisional eventing
- Set up the process and responsibilities of each activation to reach the best possible level of automatization and scalability
- Engage in a constant feedback loop with the partner to showcase wins and discuss optimization potential
- Ensure brand consistency at all times and on all touchpoints in the activation with the consumer
- Maximize the impact of the always on activation with overall brand and seasonal relevance for total funnel optimization
- Consolidate and analyze e-commerce and digital KPIs (sell-out, conversion rate, traffic, bounce rate, click-through-rate, etc.) for business insights (with responsible E-KAMs)
- Min. 3 years experience from e-commerce or digital marketing roles
- Strong analytical and data management skills, data-based decision making
- Capable of managing stakeholders in a complex business environment
- Strong communication & coordination skills
- Structured and detail oriented
- Experienced in media and content management
- Strong B2C e-commerce understanding – user engagement and online consumer journeys
- Knowledge of consumer acquisition, re-engagement & retention strategies
- Knowledge of e-merchandising and online brand activation
- Solid Media understanding– ecosystem, key players, agency management (paid, owned & earned), KPIs
We are looking for the Nordic E-Commerce Activation Manager to start on March 1st 2023. The employment is permanent. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so do not wait to apply! We welcome everyone to apply no matter your gender, ethnicity, physical abilities, age, religion, or sexual orientation.
What’s in it for you?
We offer you great level of responsibility from the very start, challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, coaching leadership, an extensive catalogue of trainings and e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices, and a dynamic and international working environment with engaged and skilled colleagues. Our Nordic organization counts close to 1000 employees based in the four Nordic capitals, Denmark being the Nordic headquarter and counting 500 employees.
Who are we?
Leading the world in beauty and pioneering the world of beauty tech; we are 86K employees across 150 countries on five continents and has a unique international portfolio of 36 brands. The Group generated sales amounting to 32 billion euros in 2021, and e-commerce growing by 26% accounting for a record high 28,9% of the Group’s sales. We push boundaries and move fast globally to stay ahead of the game. As market leader, we continuously deliver innovation and digital solutions that can bring beauty to all people around the world. L’Oréal truly embraces entrepreneurship, and you’ll have the chance to conceptualize ideas and bring them to life in an agile way not least through continued digital innovation. Your job will be your own innovation playground.
What we do at L’Oréal always have a big impact. Because we sell 7 billion products per year. At L’Oréal, we define success as making a positive, conscious impact. We’ve been recognized as the World most ethical company in the world by Ethisphere®. For the sixth time in a row, L’Oréal has been recognized as a global leader in sustainable development by the international non-profit organization CDP® in three areas: combating climate change, sustainable management of water and protecting forests, for the fourth year running. In 2021, L’Oréal was for the 4th consecutive year ranked among the TOP 5 most gender-balanced companies in the world by Equileap®. We believe diversity fosters creativity and accelerates innovation. To ensure that our products meet the needs of every form of beauty in every culture, our team members must be as diverse and inclusive as the world itself. For us, our job is more than just a job, it is about building a better future for others and our planet.
Freedom to Go Beyond. That’s the Beauty of L’Oréal.