L'Oréal Travel Retail Americas
Miami, Florida (hybrid)
Innovation has fueled L'Oréal’s business for more than 100 years and we will rely on our culture of innovation and entrepreneurship to help us continually evolve. L'Oréal’s dynamic culture provides its employees with entrepreneurial freedom and opportunities to drive transformation across its business, encompassing over 36+ brands, around the globe.
ABOUT Travel Retail Americas
Travel Retail Americas oversees all Travel Retail operations across the Americas (over 900 points of sale) including airports, cruise ships, airlines, downtown duty-free stores, and border stores. We are seeking a motivated team player to join our Travel Retail Americas team in Miami, Florida.
JOB PROFILE (professional & technical competencies)
- Entrepreneurial mindset: think out the box to challenge/optimize established processes;
- Good level of Self-management skills;
- Strong analytical, organizational and decision-making skills
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to influence and communicate with different levels of management
- Good facilitation skills are essential
- Demonstrated understanding of the forecasting process and its financial and operational impacts
- Experience: Minimum of (2.5) two and a half years of experience in a demand planning & project management or equivalent
- Technical Skills
- Solid knowledge of Excel
- Experience with Power BI and forecasting software tools preferred
- Microsoft Office required
- Education & Certifications: BA/BS or equivalent
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Responsible for building reliable sell-in forecasts per product on a monthly bucket for 18 months horizon.
- Lead the forecast process for assigned products and guarantee the quality and consistency of sales forecasts with the aim of enabling an effective business planning and optimizing supply chain.
- Plan and pilot baseline forecasting, consolidate and challenge launches & promotions.
- Monitor forecast accuracy and forecast bias & Challenge catalogue rationalization.
- Coordinate monthly meetings with different levels of management.
- Ensure general management sign-off and trend alignment & Participate to the budget construction.
- Develop and manage projects.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status