Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Digital Transformation is at the heart of L’Oreal group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the IT organization level touching various business and technological domains: E-Commerce,CRM, Digital Marketing…Furthermore, NA&SAPMENA have markets that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions, like Japan, Australia and India are continuously stretching what’s possible in this digital domain.
The Digital IT Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for cross domain applications operation including E-commerce(Salesforce), CRM(CPRV), Digital Marketing(Sitecore) across NA&SAPMENA all markets, as well as taking care of O+O data integrity from frontend to backend for maintaining L’Oreal brand image.
This role is not only govern operation vendors to provide daily IT operation support to business users, but also requires very hands on for resolving and preparing incident report for critical/P1 incidents, always acts as the SPOC(Single Point of Contact) from Zone IT Operation team to manage business requirements and expectation to IT Support.
This role need to work closely with project team for new project transition including optimize the process of handover, re-define knowledge sharing checklist, review and share critical incidents post go-live or under AMS operation scope.
This role will also need to work closely with the none digital domain IT SDMs for providing one IT operation support, including but not limited to Infrastructure, Security, Network and Integration, as well as local digital IT counterparts, Global IT and CDMO, platform support teams.
Key Job Accountabilities:
- ake the responsibility for all incidents and service requests backlog management post project go-live.
- Ensure all projects well handed over from delivery to operation vendor with the right governance from Zone IT.
- Set up from scratch or optmize exiting process to govern operation vendors provide IT support within aligned SLA per SOW.
- Proactive to drive or initial discussion with internal or external teams to align cross domain support process.
- Responsible for providing consistent monthly/quartly IT operation report to local team and share through IT webinar or email notification.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound data monitoring (API & batch file both) governance, ensure E2E data quality management take in place across all ecosystems.
- Host regular meeting with local team, understand business pain points and address their concern, engage operation vendor to address issue in a timely manner.
- Define and align holiday season support process during Double11, Double 12, X-Mas, Black Friday and New Year.
- Hands on or lead the teams support critical/P1 incidents, including but not limited to find root cause and resolve the issue permanently or set up monitoring process to prevent it happening again.
- Ensure timley notification will be sent/updated to all stakeholders when critical/P1 issue happens or planned/unplanned downtime.
- Account Request management including creation/modification/deactivation and audit support.
- Make sure in-scope applications/websites stability and availability, and improve user satisfaction on the IT operation we provided.
- Follow global standard ITSM policy and streamline to NA&SAPMENA zone, such as move ITSM tool from Jira to SNOW for all in-scope digital applications.
- With the mindset of continuous improvement from process governance perspective for leading operation vendors provide contingency IT support.
- managing key business stakeholders requirements and expectation, and work closely with the other internal/external teams.
- ood time management skill to handle multiple tasks in an aglitiy way.
- Ability to govern operation vendors to manage the high tickets backlog and address high priority tickets.
- /Write Skills.
- ITIL certification is must and PMP certification is preferred.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste