Job Title Director, Compensation & Benefits
Reports To: VP, People Service Center
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
What You Will Do:
- Oversee the administration of the company’s benefits and compensation programs, policies and procedures.
- administer company’s international mobility policies and support all activities needed to manage the international population to and from the United States
- Supervise one Manager – International Mobility.
- Direct the administration of the company’s health and welfare plans including medical, dental, life insurance, disability, and wellness programs.
- Oversee the administration of annual enrollment, wellness initiatives, and communications.
- Ensure accurate recordkeeping, and compliance with all financial, legal, and regulatory requirements.
- Direct the administration of the defined contribution, pension, and employee share plan plans.
- Coordinate all activities related to internal and external audits.
- Monitor benefit budget expenditures, accruals, and trends throughout the year. Develop forecasts for budget planning and align with Total Rewards leadership on associated strategies.
- Manage vendor contract renewals and fee negotiations and ensure performance guarantees of the Company’s carriers and vendors.
- Manage the company’s service recognition program.
- Ensure that practices and procedures necessary to maintaining benefit and compensation plans are established/updated and compliant with all necessary regulations.
- Act as a laison between the strategic compensation and benefits function and other HR functions to ensure effective and consistent communication of policies and standards
- programs that support the physical, emotional, social, and financial wellness needs of our employees and align with the Total Rewards strategy of attracting and retaining top talent.
What We Are Looking For:
- Possess a college degree
- 7-10 years of experience in compensation and benefits including Health and Welfare administration, Defined Contribution, Pension and stock plan administration.
- Key understanding of compensation principles including market analysis, benchmarking, base and incentive pay administration
- Prior management experience, developing talent and leading a team.
- Prior experience working in a senior level benefits management role.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Have proficiency (advanced capability) in Microsoft Office Suite of products: Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
What’s In It For You:
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home
- (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.