Job: Director/Assistant Vice President Creative Direction – Consumer Products Division
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full – Time
Supervisor Title: CPD CDMO
Location: New York - New York
The Content Factory Creative Director is responsible for bringing to life the individual visual brand identities for our brands through digital creative content rooted in fact-based insights that meets creative and strategic criteria and delivers on measurable business results.
Your role, new to the organization, will be responsible for delivering timely, best-in-class digital content that is rooted in consumer insights and drives measurable business results in support of all brands. With an expertise in creative concepting and production across multiple formats – you will deliver content creation recommendations and assets to support our brand teams in fueling brand love.
The Content Factory Creative Director will report directly to the Head of Consumer Engagement and Analytics and will manage a team of internal creatives and external agencies. You will collaborate with our Category Marketing and Brand Engagement leaders.
Our team attributes:
- Collaborative empowerment – we all win together as one digital team!
- Progressive mindset – we aim to break the auto-pilot through test, learn, and scale fast with strong ROI focus.
- Optimistic self-starters – we have a positive mindset, are AGILE and are not afraid to be scrappy! We are always up for a challenge.
- Left brain / right brain – we are passionate about data driven decision-making alongside creativity and innovation.
- Diversity & inclusivity – we value a team made up of diverse backgrounds and experiences and thrive with an inclusive culture.
Lead the development and execution of full funnel digital creative content (Video, Stills, Animations) for paid and organic placements across the CPD portfolio of brands for eCommerce, Social, and Website – with a focus on speed to market and scalability.
YOU WILL DRIVE THE FOLLOWING IN COLLABORATION WITH THE BRANDS:
- Lead the development & manage executional output of creative team resources (Ecomm, Social, Copy, Production & Video) based on brand briefs
- Collaborate cross-departments and teams to develop a variety of content needs that meets creative and strategic criteria (MKT briefs, feedback, brand KPIs, etc.) and delivers on measurable business results
- Operate as brand steward for internal and external creative team, and liaising amongst various brand partners
- Ensure creative excellence (by channel) & meeting of brand guidelines, tone of voice & key objectives, as well as demonstrating results-oriented mindset &insights/data-driven approach to creative bringing objectivity to the discipline
- Attend brand marketing meetings and be the voice that communicates digital creative vision and processes, bringing stellar presentation skills to the table
- Work to streamline creative processes to improve team structure at a wider level, providing input on wider operational systems as needed
YOU WILL HAVE:
- 8+ years’ experience in Creative Development, Content Production, Brand Strategy, Content Analytics, and Brand Marketing
- Expertise in developing brand communication strategies and proven experience in delivering content from concept to QC (short/long form video, model imagery, brand visuals)
- Portfolio and proven track record of developing best-in-class digital content across awareness and ecommerce marketing
- Experience in managing a team, both as direct reports and external agencies
YOU WILL NEED:
- CPG marketing expertise; Beauty experience – a plus
- Knowledge of most current digital creative production and operations technologies, trends, and tools
- Strong leaderships skills with the ability to manage, engage, mentor and retain team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate complicated concepts and recommended courses of action to engage diverse audiences and influence senior executives
· Ability to deliver results in a highly matrixed environment
- Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently, while also able to build strong internal relationships and consensus on initiatives
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Salary Range: $$139,700- $ 175,950
- Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
- Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
- Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
- Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
- Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
- Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
- Access to Mental Health & Wellness Programs