Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: New York, NY
Land/Region: United States
The International Designer Collections (IDC) is a group within the L’Oréal Luxe Division at L’Oréal USA. IDC has a luxurious portfolio of fragrance and beauty brands. The beauty brands consist of Giorgio Armani Beauty and Yves Saint Laurent Beauty. Our fine fragrances include Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, , Diesel, Maison Margiela, Drakkar, Yves Saint Laurent, & Valentino. IDC has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Marketing in New York, NY.
Section 1: General Information
Job Title: Director
FLSA status: Exempt
Division: International Designer Collections
Supervisor Title: VP, Marketing
Location: New York, NY
Section 2: Job Summary
Leading Brand, Retail & Trade Marketing while liaising with International Marketing counterparts to ensure U.S. needs are met in the development of all brand campaigns/product concepts. Analyze market segments to gaps in portfolio. Lead and motivate direct reports towards brand’s strategic goal. Consumer centricity mindset is critical with a digital focus.
Section 3: Job Requirements
Section 4: Judgment and Decision Making:
Impactful force in strategic focus of the brand. Intermittent supervision of decisions and judgments by VP, Marketing.
Section 5: Essential Physical Requirements
Section 6: Financial Scope:
Responsible for preparation of annual budget in conjunction with VP Marketing for: samples, print, displays, testers, shopping bags, mailers & special events/tools. Update budget on a timely basis. Work with Finance to determine budget trend versus
Section 7: Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
% time spent.
Total should = 100%
1. Brand Development and Maintenance:
2. Domestic Strategy:
3. Promotional Programs:
4. Brand Information and Training:
5. Retail Marketing:
Section 8: Required Competencies:
1. Leads with Human Sensitivity – Demonstrates respect ( focuses on the development and growth of those they manage and interacts with all levels of management), develops others and enriches team dynamics ( mobilizes the team towards a shared vision)
2. Displays Sensitivity to Our “Métier” – Focuses on quality ( aids in controlling and developing the quality of the team’s work), builds knowledge of the beauty business and understands beauty ( expresses creative concepts with deep understanding of the brand’s strategic vision)
3. Demonstrates Entrepreneurship – Takes initiative, focuses on customers, improves performance ( takes actions to contain costs and manage the budget) and works in conjunction with upper management to develop and implement a vision
4. Innovates – Shows curiosity ( looks for trends and events in various domains), imagines creative solutions generating business value
5. Achieves Results with Integrity – Conveys energy, focuses on results and acts with integrity
6. Manages Complexity – Reasons from multiple perspectives ( simplifies complex issues by identifying essential elements) and makes decisions ( works with key stakeholders in the process)
7. Interacts Effectively – Listens and communicates effectively and actively networks ( adds value to transversal projects)
Please note: job description does not list all of the job. Employees may be asked by management to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email [email protected]. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.