Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: New York, NY
Land/Region: United States
Director, Brand Engagement
Job: Director, Brand Engagement
Position type: Permanent
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: New York - New York
Overview: The essie global team is looking for a highly motivated communications and marketing expert to be Director – Brand Engagement. This leader is tasked with bringing the brand’s strategy to life through execution of “best in class” consumer touchpoints. A natural storyteller with a passion for color and creativity, this individual helps lead the team responsible for consumer-centric content development, social and influencer strategy, PR and advocacy programs. We are looking for a consumer-focused, data-driven content marketing professional who has a proven track record of building and developing relationships with key influencers and leading a diverse team. Reporting to the VP of Integrated Communications, this role is instrumental in growing consumer connection and furthering brand engagement.
You have your manicured finger on the pulse of social, trends and conversation and aren’t afraid to bring new and strategic ideas to drive the essie brand forward. AND if you have dreams to name a nail polish shade – this could be your chance!
Advocacy & Influencer (A&I)
• Continue to evolve the essie global social strategy, tapping into consumer insights, brand equity and vision/mission.
• Drive creation of best-in-class Brand social content, driving trends and engagement with key community groups on social platforms
• Lead essie edit, a community of content creators, to activate and react to key nail trends, cultural moments and big bet brand programs
• Manage agency/project-based partners and lead digital content shoots
• Liaise with key market social/communications leads
• Deliver global social programs that inspire local market amplification
• Keep a pulse on digital trends, new innovations and tools and social conversation around the nail category
• Partner with team members to manage/create the global Instagram calendar and content, supporting key business objectives and messaging
Additional Benefits Information As Follows:
* Salary Range: $139,700-$199,100 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
* Competitive Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Pension Plan)
* Hybrid Work Policy (3 Days in Office, 2 Days Work from Home)
* Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, Paid Vacation, Vacation Buy Program, Volunteer Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
* Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products, Monthly Mobile Allowance)
* Learning & Development Opportunities (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
* Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or