Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Atlanta, GA
Land/Region: United States
Director, Regional Sales- Southeast
***Remote role- Needs to be based in the SoutheastUrban Decay is looking for a Regional Sales Director in the Southeast to lead a sell through team that drives sales revenue to deliver year over year growth., The goal is to create & execute strategic initiatives to defend share of market in Ulta & Sephora. Important to have a and have a forward-thinking mindset to navigate the competitive retail landscape. This person is a People Leader trailblazer, specializing in employee performance management who ensures that there are clearly defined people development plans and strategy in place. This person is highly strategic, ambitious & commercially savvy, working with cross-functional teams to provide feedback on Gondola updates, store placement, promotional activity, events & education materials based on competitive insights to strengthen retail performance. While in stores, the Field Sales Director mentors, develops, and provides side-by-side coaching with the team. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Operational Forecasting sales by market, ensuring annual budget, freelance allocation & market support is in alignment with business trends for the luxury make up market and adjusting if needed. Analyze Luxe Dashboard weekly, to understand area achievement to budget, last year and market evolution. Review Key state performance monitoring growth to mitigate risk of losing share of market. Provide weekly area business recaps and monthly reporting that identifies key sku sell through, promotional performance, ranking, gondola productivity, & sales competitive analysis Continuously assess and evaluate area productivity, regional sales, training results of core & newness. Review freelancer productivity, store rankings & key sku performance to maintain elevated performance in freelance doors vs non supported freelance doors. Actively participate in planning Sell through National Sales Meeting, Sephora & Ulta leadership conferences. Remaining current on changes or updates to Sephora process via the Sephora brand portal. Evaluate expenses related to T&L, product closet, meeting & freelance budgets to control variable expenses & increase profit by evaluating P & L monthly. Ordering Season in a box, car stock , GWP & sampling needs. Maintenance of the Sell through field address list to keep current.
- People Leader
- Create a culture of inclusion, collaboration & psychological safety with direct reports.
- Review initiation, progress & achievement of regional market strategies to drive growth of retail sales during status updates with direct reports.
- Working side by side, train, coach & develop direct reports for leadership development, optimized store visits, and building & maintaining retailer partnerships.
- Co creates clearly defined career maps & succession plans with direct reports & Human Resources.
- Ideate, plan & execute biannual planning meetings for direct reports.
- Customer Centric
- Conduct weekly team meetings to review sell through success & opportunities by retailer of newness, core & promotional activity. Analyze NPD reporting for comprehensive understanding of the competitor landscape.
- Provide insight on customer shopping behaviors and suggest innovative ideas to improve the brand’s relationship with consumers through opportunities in product, merchandising, marketing, promotions, and digital platforms.
- Responsible for reviewing Sephora brand surveys weekly to identify training success & opportunities, sharing with key stakeholders.
- Support direct reports execution of Ulta cluster trainings, communicating dates, ordering gratis & creating competitive analysis to share with Education Manager.
- Initiate quarterly meetings with Ulta Event & Business Directors to solidify event dates in high stakes doors to retain the Urban Decay consumer & recruit new consumers to the brand.
- Execute competitive training & event strategies in Ulta & Sephora engaging store teams to support brand KPI’s with new launches & core skus.
Salary Range: $116,400-$165,900/year + bonus
URBAN DECAY CULTURE: Urban Decay is an energetic, positive & highly collaborative community that likes to have fun. We encourage autonomy, are open minded & provide space for enablement. Urban Decay Values Employee engagement, encourages a flexible work schedule and prioritizes mental health & wellbeing Urban Decay seeks ambitious, agile & empathetic candidates with a growth mindset. Urban Decay promotes a culture that reflects the Loreal values of ethics & integrity.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OR REQUIREMENTS: Light lifting (less than 40 pounds) QUALIFICATION STANDARDS: Education/Experience/ Licenses or Certificates: Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience Minimum 5 years of a proven track record in delivering a high-performance culture in a team through coaching, mentoring, and leadership. Cosmetics/Beauty industry required. Proven experience in managing, motivating and training a sales team. Strong analytical, interpersonal, communication skills. Strong negotiation skills. Proven ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships. Proficient in Microsoft Suite; Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Power BI, One Note & Teams. Valid driver’s license
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste