Funktion: Retail Tätigkeiten
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Saint Petersburg (Florida)
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Director, Visual Merchandising
Supervisor Title: General Manager, Stores
Location: St Petersburg, FL (NOC)
The Director, Visual Merchandising is accountable for creating and establishing the image of SalonCentric Stores through an integrated strategy of visual merchandising, product merchandising and plan-o-gramming to enhance the retail experience and drive sales. Additionally responsible for establishing and ensuring merchandising standards, directives, guidelines, wall plan-o-grams, merchandising units & displays and store window design in order to ensure consistency by partnering when necessary with all partner and PPD brands.
- Develop and ensure the successful execution of consistent visual merchandising plans to build profitability and grow sales initiatives at all store locations.
- Create and expand visual merchandising strategies utilizing proven tactics, shelving displays, plan-o-grams and marketing promotions.
- Work collaboratively with brands to develop appropriate in store merchandising and promotional support.
- Ensure all programs meet the company’s standard for brand image by working closely with marketing team.
- Conduct store visits and builds photo library of company installations.
- Understand and report on the competitive landscape to strengthen merchandising programs and strategies.
- Communicate with regional and store management to ensure consistent execution of programs.
- Collaborate with key functional partners to build sales and maintain effective brand image and innovation.
- Responsible for managing within visual merchandising budget.
- Develop and execute visual merchandising strategy for store openings and closings.
- Directly manage and develop Visual Merchandising Managers.
Experience, Competencies and Physical Requirements
- 5 to 7 years of progressive responsibility in visual merchandising and/or retail design with demonstrated success guiding multi-unit retail development; experience from beauty, professional or specialty retail highly desirable.
- Strong merchandising skills and proven leader in the design and implementation of traffic driving initiatives in the retail store environment.
- Must possess the ability to effectively link merchandising strategies to marketing objectives in a creative and visually exciting way to attract customer interest.
- Thorough knowledge of the competitive landscape and ability to translate findings to positively impact business results.
- Exceptional financial acumen required.
- Must possess excellent communication skills including strong writing and ability to present ideas with strong persuasion.
- Demonstrated strategic leadership ability with proven expertise in problem solving.
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to lead, motivate and develop team members.
- Proven project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’ Degree in business, merchandising, marketing or design (or equivalent work experience) required.
- Must be able to remain stationary or sit for the majority of scheduled day.
- Must be able to stand and move around a store for the majority of a scheduled day.
- Able to constantly operate a computer and other office equipment throughout the day.
- Ability to travel up to 50% based on business needs
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste