Funktion: Digitales Marketing
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: New York, NY
Land/Region: United States
Title: Director, Services & Omnichannel Acceleration
Division: Corporate Digital Marketing Office
Location: New York, NY
Reports To: Vice President, Strategic Growth & Innovation
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. The Corporate Digital and Marketing Office mission is to put the consumer at the heart of L’Oreal’s business and drive digital innovation. As a force for L’Oreal’s innovation, CDMO delivers the best consumer experiences, drives new marketing models, and spearhead new digital capabilities to futureproof the group’s business. We are seeking a seasoned, results-oriented Marketer with experience in marketing, digital innovation and/or eCommerce strategy and execution. As the L’Oréal USA Services and Omnichannel Acceleration lead, you will drive L’Oréal USA’s transformation to a digital services best-in-class leader.
What You Will Do:
Think strategically and create a bigger picture vision to drive the acceleration of Digital Services discoverability, measurement and optimization at L’Oréal USA. In partnership with our CDMO counterparts, you will standardize the Digital Services roadmap across our suite of US brands and create & scale best practices for launching and maintaining our Services, including Virtual Try On, 1:1 Teleconsultation, LiveChat/Streaming, Skin Diagnostic, etc. Providing digital/virtual services that enhance our consumer’s discovery and commerce journey beyond our physical products will be key to the success and future relevance of our brands.
L’Oréal USA has dozens of existing and upcoming Digital Services on our brand websites, in social media, with our retailers and so on. The individual will be the thread that ties the multitude of touchpoints at L’Oréal USA that connect services. Success in this role is when key stakeholders are aligned, and learnings are amalgamated and shared in a cohesive and consistent manner. The individual is not responsible for launching the service with a brand or for managing the technology – rather the strategist behind the scenes who will help to make them work harder and better to drive value to our consumers throughout the shopper decision journey. In this role, the individual will:
What We Are Looking For:
· 7+ years of experience in operational marketing, Digital marketing, eCommerce, and/or Digital Agency experience.
· Experience liaising between business and tech/external stakeholders required.
· Ability to lead, direct and challenge external partners and internal brands in Services and Digital strategy, engagement, performance and optimization.
· Strong understanding of marketing, interested in digital and the use of technology to drive marketing and eCommerce ecosystems.
· Data-driven and results-oriented. Digital Service success is about testing, learning and optimizing. You will succeed in this role if you understand that Services are just another way to market something we can offer to our customers.
· Highly organized, detail-oriented and focused on projects from developing the vision and strategy to executing and evaluating the results.
· Ability to interact and present to all levels of the organization, including senior management.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment with a positive and team-oriented, collaborative approach.
· Experience managing others.
What’s In It For You:
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.