Funktion: Finance & Controlling
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 150 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
Would you like to be the part of this adventure and join our excellent regional L’Oréal team?
Join us and apply for:
FINANCE TRAINEE (M/F)
based in Belgrade
YOUR IMPACT IN THIS ROLE:
YOUR JOB MISSION:
With us, you’ll strive and drive. You’ll try, might fail, try better to succeed. You will never do it alone, but with our inspiring teams. At L’Oréal, you get down to every task as if you're the leader of that project - no matter what your title says. We want you to grow beyond your limits by creating an environment where you are inspired to learn, to challenge the status quo and to make your ideas as best practice. We want to spread your wings by constantly exploring and upgrading yourself in various areas.
· Is a fresh graduate with degree in economics / finance with previous working or internship experience preferred in finance area (up to 1 year of experience)
· Is business driven & passionate analytical researcher
· Has excellent interpersonal skills and communication capabilities
· Shows emphasis on proactivity, is able to present ideas
· Has great planning and follow up skills, detailed-oriented
· Is great in numerical and analytical skills and is able to handle complex subjects
· Is proficient in Excel and MS DOS ; first experience with SAP and reporting systems would be an advantage
· Is able to work on short deadlines with pressure
· Is a person who can work independently on tasks
· Previous working / internship experience in multinational / multicultural company is a plus
· Speaks English fluently and is native Serbian speaker
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU?
Every new day at L'Oréal is unchartered territory. No career begins and ends the same way. Here, success is about taking risks, driving initiatives, expressing ideas.
Local, regional or international career opportunities.
Constant challenge means never waiting around... you make it happen!
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with a cover letter and CV in English
Latest by 17th of September 2020!
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.