When you look at L’Oréal, what do you see? If all you see is lipstick, look again and experience the Freedom to go Beyond the ordinary. That’s the beauty of L’Oréal. We operate in 150 countries on 5 continents. With 36 international brands and 86,000 employees worldwide, we’re well on our way to fulfilling our purpose: to create beauty that moves the world.
By 2030 we want to capture over another 1 billion consumers around the world. How? By creating cosmetic products which meet the infinite diversity of consumers beauty needs and desires, and always through digital innovation. Not only that, but taking sustainability seriously; moving us to a more inclusive and sustainable society, for every generation.
Our brands, dynamic culture, and always being our own challenger mean that we offer freedom and opportunity you won’t get anywhere else.
If you want the Freedom to go Beyond, we’ll see you at L’Oréal.
In the Professional Products Division, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably, while benefiting all. We’re the founding Division for the L’Oréal group, having history more than 110 years ago.
Here, you’ll be constantly looking to create connections between our brands, professionals and consumers in every market. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach.
Thanks to our 6 global brands like Kerestase, Redken and Pureology, and 3 local brands across the world, we provide professionals and consumers with better, safer and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
Reporting to the Commercial Director French Brands, the opportunity for achievement lies in your capability to effectively lead and coach your team to deliver and implement the PPD brand and commercial strategies within the Salon / Stylist channel.
It will also be measured alongside your key stakeholder KPIs (MAG, BP Productivity, Doors and NPD, Turnover, GM%, Minorations spend). You will be the liaison to the Zone Transformation team, making recommendations and influencing as you share best in class insights and implement new tools into the UK business.
This role will provide you the opportunity to 1. continue improving operational expertise through leadership of French Brands Activation plans and 2. develop your leadership skills to motivate your team in collaboratively creating and launching plans alongside Field and brand teams. Ambition is to have salon ready stories and tools on day 1 of cycle for each brand. You will be delivering strong insights and recommendations to simplify processes and tools. The ability to co-ordinate and influence and key stakeholders locally and internationally will be essential for leading your team effectively.
• Report into the Commercial Director, for Direct.
• Develop and execute the FULL O+O Go To Market Strategy for the PPD SALON/STYLIST CHANNEL and enable acceleration through data and insights.
• Enable decision making in the division through timely reporting and insights whilst maintaining data and reporting quality and reliability.
• Manage a team of Salon Activation and Commercial Intelligence experts to land zone, commercial and brand KPIs and priorities into the Salon/Stylist industry.
• Ensure development of expertise and know-how in the Salon Activation team and BP teams to meet zone, divisional and brand objectives.
• Lead the National Commercial Meeting for the division (production of event, agenda, direction of content).
• Align with SAM and Brand GMs the PPD priority setting for cycles and produce one pagers with cycle priorities by channel.
• Lead with FB teams the execution of the O+O strategy events across all channels.
• Under the authority of the Commercial Director for Direct, develop and execute an annual commercial calendar with the Pro, PPD division and PPD brand strategies at the heart.
• Mobilise and work with multi-functional team (LPS, Marketing, Logistics, Education, etc.) and field force partner agencies to execute the SALON/STYLIST O+O plan every cycle.
• Lead the team to co-ordinate with FB/AB marketing and LPS team all commercial activations (product launches, deals or animations) and implement within the SALON / STYLIST Channel (French Brands, KAMs, NATACCs).
• Lead for delivery of all the O+O cycle go to market tools/content/animations/content based on priorities (sales presenter WEPAD, NPD NCOs, leave behinds, LPS customer journey, Connects).
• Be responsible for communication between cycle meetings: mid cycle promo analysis and amends, in cycle team / stakeholder updates, clarification of priorities, new news sharing.
• Work alongside Channel Leads on development of new commercial policy/terms for SALON/STYLIST CHANNEL and lead the implementation.
• Be responsible for weekly reporting to GMs, channel leads of Salon KPI.
• Be responsible for monthly analysis of Salon KPIs to inc. DN (reactivation & new doors), Monthly salons ordering, # of orders and Av Spends to commercial GM and Salon Channel Leads.
• Be responsible for preparing status of the business (salon KPIs) at channel strat/max meetings.
• Ensure ALL Tools (MAG, VIP, POWER BI) are kept updated and refreshed to deliver PPD reporting.
• Communicate and share ongoing reporting to the Zone Transformation Team.
• Lead the data collation and distribution for all qualitative and quantitative objectives (turnover, reactivation, new doors, launches, assortment, space and visibility, incentives, promotional animations, etc.) according to the SALON/STYLIST CHANNEL region.