Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Are you looking for a challenge in a fast pace-environment where Data collaborate closely with the business?
Then joining the Data teams of L'Oreal Indonesia will be the right adventure for you!
Now we are looking for a dynamic and meticulous person as Jr. Data Analyst Manager.
- Report to Market Intelligence on the analysis of market trends, business results and its levers, and make recommendations
- Create database of multiple divisions business data including market by channel, category, and products and identify business opportunities
- Tabulating market data in dashboard to simplify reporting process within key stakeholders
- Cross reference and analyze market data information (internal & external), consumer research study, and business data to provide actionable insights to the business
- 2-3 years experience in both data analytics and market insights
- High capability on reading data and conducting analysis
- Familiarity with PowerBI and Phyton will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste