Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Are you ready to take on the challenge of handling beauty products in Modern Trade Semi Selective (Guardian, Watson, Dept Store, etc)?
Then joining L'Oreal Consumer Product Division might be the opportunity that you've been looking for! Now we are looking for an ambitious & driven Junior Account Support Manager. As Jr Account Support Manager in L'Oreal Indonesia, you will have the opportunity to drive L'Oréal's business in Semi-Selective channel.
- Handle the administrative follow-up, organization and preparation of the elements (Listing, Pricing, events, etc.). NPD flawless execution & achievement
- Working with Brand Team (TMA), KAM, RAM and regional team to design or review OAG in every semester (Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans & participate in discussions with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock)
- Account’s requirements: Listing letter & FG Samples preparation & delivery
- Feed into, update and steer the channel information systems from construction to real, until Post analyze (Channel NPD plan, Promotion plan,Channel Activation plan, Perfect store follow up)
- Monthly promo recap by account – Type of promo, Promo letter sign status, OCA details
- Monthly promo recap calendar by account
- Post promo recap status – actualize promo mechanics & spending (from client’s actual claim data)
- Post execution OCA recap status – collecting proof of service from client
- Monthly channel performance reporting and analysis
- 2-4 years experience as Trade Marketing in multi-national company
- Has experience handling Semi-Selective channel
- High capability on reading data and conducting analysis
- Have good analytical skills, negotiation skills, and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English
- Comfortable working both independently with minimal guidance and in a team setting
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste