Art der Beschäftigung: Teilzeit
Are you someone meticulous with well-rounded project management exposure?
Then joining L'Oreal Business Development team might be the opportunity that you've been looking for!
Now we are looking for Project Merchandising Coordinator (temporary for 6 months)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure timely and effective execution of all merchandising assignments
- Working with internal stakeholders to get approvals on designs
- Ensure timely submission of POs / approvals for completion to support the team
- Monitor and improve processes to link all marketing activities with the activities of the commercial team
- Manage relationships with external vendors, including agencies, printers, and other partners
- Bachelor's degree in business administration marketing, or related field
- Proven track record of successful project management experience
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to inform decision-making
- Knowledge of the cosmetics industry and retail environment preferred
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Adventurous. You'll embrace challenges and changes with fire in your belly and a great big smile on your face
- Open. To new ways of doing things. To other people's (sometimes crazy) ideas.
- Respectful. Whether you're talking to our internal or external stakeholders, consumers, you treat everyone the same
- Ambitious. You crave for success and we'll support you all the way.
- Only Human. You'll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you're smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- You. You're real. And you're true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you'll feel right at home whoever you are
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste