Funktion: Finance & Controlling
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
The world leader in cosmetics, L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L’Oréal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L’Oréal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate Division for the position of Junior Controller Supply Chain. In this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for Monthly Closing of Financial Results, Reporting the Monthly result to Zone, Monthly MIS related to Cost on Transportation and Warehouses, Internal Audit related to Inventory and Sales Cut-off. You should have 3-4 years of professional experience in Reporting/MIS/Controlling within the FMCG Industry. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
· Monthly Closing (Preparing Provisions, Creating Journal Vouchers for Provisions, Tracking Provision along with Back-up, Reporting Final Numbers to Loreal Tool as per time Lines)
· Reporting of KPIs related to Supply chain. E.g Stock Cover days calculation and reporting, Stock in Transit days reporting.
· Assist in preparing Budget and Trend (Rolling Estimated).
· Must having Knowledge to Work in SAP
· Creating back up of Expense analysis.
· Tracking of Agreements with CFAs and Transporters along with Legal.
· Supervising the Payment Process.
· Approving Purchase Orders against the Budget Along with Internal Control Compliances
· Implementation of Internal Control related to Inventory.
· Facing and Handling Internal and External Audits.
· Good Knowledge of SAP
· Good Knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong Analytical Skills
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
L’Oréal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L’Oréal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.