Funktion: Finance & Controlling
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
The key responsibilities include but not limited to:
Reporting and Analysis:
- Maintain, delivery and own financial forecast of the brand that provides an accurate forecast/budget of the business and the monthly closing process in conjunction with the brand team.
- Prepares financial summary on key financial indicators and P&L performance, volume and price evolution, gross margin analysis, development spending and Profit and Loss by channel.
- Continuously drives process improvement initiatives and leverages investment to minimize waste, maximize efficiency/accuracy and create capacity for analytics and insights that support growth objectives.
- Monitor sales forecast with logistic colleagues, analyze the anomaly and communicate the result with all the stakeholders
- Provide effective and timely financial information, thoughtful business insights/analytics and business performance evaluation to ensure management are effective in creating and executing the business’s strategy and operation plan
- Collaborate with finance peers and line manager in developing actionable, accountable and resilient business strategic and marketing plans
- Develop a defined point of view about the business and help communicate the results and strategy of the business to internal and external stakeholders.
- Act as a business partner to the brand in support of investment opportunities, strategic growth objectives and other functional initiatives
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste