Funktion: Administration & Assistenz
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Land/Region: United States
Job Title: Junior Supply Chain Associate - D2C (12 Months) – L’Oreal USA
Division: eCOMM Supply Chain – D2C
Location: 175 Terminal Av. Clark, 07066, NJ
Reports To: AVP- eComm Supply Chain
Who We Are:
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted its energy, innovation, and scientific excellence solely to one business: Beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity.
At L'Oréal Operations, we create innovative, inclusive, and sustainable beauty together with our business partners by designing, developing, sourcing, manufacturing, and distributing over 6 billion products globally every year. We support over 36 brands across four L’Oréal divisions. We are consumer-oriented, and we act responsibly all along the value chain. Come join our dynamic team!
What You Will Learn:
· Assist with importing all data for replenishment review
· Partner with Inventory Management on all P.O blocks to release
· Ensure all cuts and shortages are recapped for review
· Partner with Transportation Planning and internal DC
· Maintain PO Shipping Summary for distribution
· Submit all manual PO requests to 3PL for order generation
· Review DRP on Friday for following week's replenish release
· Track all shipped inventory to 3PL
· Recap major inventory discrepancies upon 3PL receiving
What We Are Looking For:
· 0-3 years work experience in supply chain, retail or allocation
· Must possess advanced Microsoft Excel skills, SAP a plus
· Business knowledge of retail: inventory management, merchandising concepts and store operations, retail math
· Prior experience in customer service or inventory management a plus
· Candidates must have received a Bachelor's degree within the last 12 months OR must have graduated with a Master's degree within the last 12 months with no gap more than 5 months in education history.
· Supply Chain planning, Retail, Marketing or Finance degree preferred.
· Analytical - ability to analyze large data sets and conduct root cause investigations
· Interacts effectively - ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
· Achieves results - pursues objectives with drive & stays proactive
· Innovation - questions the status quo, thinks outside of the box, and can implement solutions independently
· Manages complexity and demonstrates entrepreneurship - takes initiative, makes decisions independently, and able to manage changing priorities
· Displays sensitivity to the L'Oreal Métier and demonstrates excellence - focuses on completing work accurately and with high quality
What’s In It For You:
· Salary Range: $25 (The actual compensation will depend on a variety of job-related factors which may include geographic location, work experience, education, and skill level)
· Flexible Time Off (Paid Company Holidays, CA Sick Time, Summer Fridays & More!)
· Access to Company Perks (VIP Access to L’Oréal’s Internal Shop for Discounted Products)
· Learning & Development Opportunities for Career Progression (Unlimited Access to E-learnings, Lunch & Learn Sessions, Mentorship Programs, & More!)
· Employee Resource Groups (Think Tanks and Innovation Squads)
Don’t meet every single requirement? At L'Oréal, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and innovative workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the qualifications listed in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways! You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We would love to find out more about you as a candidate and do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by contacting [email protected]. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.
Our Safe Together Plan: Your safety is our highest priority. We will proceed with caution and adhere to enhanced protection standards to ensure our sites are safe for all employees. We must all operate with the shared responsibility for each other’s health & safety in mind.