Funktion: Digitales Marketing
Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Land/Region: South Korea
Digital Transformation is at the heart of L’Oreal group strategy. A number of initiatives have already been launched at the CRM & eCom IT organization level touching various business and technological domains: eCommerce, eMarketing, CRM…Furthermore, the APAC regions has countries that are at the forefront of the Digital revolutions: countries like Korea are continuously stretching what’s possible in this domain.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
CRM Operation Manager will be responsible for the implementation of the solutions around CRM. This role requires close working relationships with business partners, external strategic partners, hub IT teams, Group Digital IT and the APAC CRM and Digital Marketing Program Manager.
This is a role that combines information technology and business knowledge which would best be filled by someone with a technical background in Computer Science with experience and Knowledge of CRM and BI solutions or technologies: i.e. Siebel, CRM and OBIEE systems, Sales Force Marketing Cloud or solutions.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Take responsibility for all run processes post project launches.
- Responsible for providing consistent reporting to showcase the current situation in support.
- Improve SLA’s for incidents and issues.
- Be the CRM IT owner of the Change Request and Enhancements process.
- Responsible to implement other zone solution integration into CRM Domain.
- Define process to plan for support during peak periods for countries. E.g. a change freeze period. Release communication template.
Years of experience
At least 5 years leading a support team, preferably in the digital or CRM area
- Strong communication with different country stakeholders.
- Experienced working in multinational environments and flexible attitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to coordinate and work in multiple simultaneous projects
- An innovative mindset to create new ways of working and not just following existing processes.
- Ability to provide an assessment on vendor performance.
- Good SQL Skill
- Working Level DBA knowledge
- Working experience with Oracle BIEE(preferred)
Fluent in both Korean and English