ABOUT THE JOB
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
As Business Planning Analyst you will strive to provide reporting support to the CPD Off & Online retailers.To improve the availability, accessibility of our reporting suite. As a crucial part of our sales team, your ability to identify and translate sell-in vs sell-out, meaningfully convert retailer data into comprehensible insights and recommendations will help improve the forecast accuracy, performance and ROI of our investments and efforts.
Your main responsibilities:
- Maintenance & communication of the CPD Business Planning reporting suite (online & offline):
- FSR (ANZ)
- S&OP Dashboard
- Forecast accuracy dashboard
- MTD tracker
- Forecast bias report
- Sell In Sell Out Dashboard (including e-commerce back-end data)
- PP Tools (Sell out data) / Consumption model
- Market share update
- Weekly scan tracker
- Claims tracker
- SKU to promo node mapping (including processes for adds, deletes, modifications) – Master file
- Sell In by node reporting
- E-Com Data Accessibility and reporting (Boost Data Source)Liaising with CMI team to address BOOST data ingestion issues when required, for both offline and online
- GCP transition: Assist in transitioning current business planning tools/reports into new data sources with the GCP rollout, including potential transition for some tools into Power BI if required
We are looking for talents with an interest in business and data analytics. You have strong analytical skills and enjoy working with tools like Microsoft Excel & Power BI. You can cope with tight deadlines and are at ease with people and a dynamic work environment. You are entrepreneurial of spirit and feel energised by ambiguous and challenging business cases, at times. You like to work in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of care and quality.
- You have an undergrad degree and 2 years of relevant working experience
- You are familiar with commercial & E-commerce data
- You can transform data into comprehensible recommendations for stakeholders
- You create structure and are able to provide consistency in the reporting of data
- You are an expert in Microsoft Excel / Power BI (preferred but not required)
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Hybrid working – WFH and from our newly renovated St Kilda Rd office
- Product allowance/discount across entire L’Oreal portfolio of 31 brands
- Staff shop | Onsite gym | Sustainable café
- Work-life balance – Summer Hours | Lots of Leave (extra week leave)
- Volunteering leave | Life Insurance and Income Protection
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.