ABOUT THE JOB
• Able to demonstrate expert fragrance product knowledge (features & benefits) and proficient in fragrance sensory
• Provide customized advice to create positive customer experience
• Generate sales to achieve fragrance sales target by applying brand selling method and expert product knowledge and strong cross selling capabilities
• Support daily operations at point of sales (POS) activities
• Follow brand CRM procedures to recruit and maintain loyal customers
• Please note this is a Casual opportunity
• Demonstrate the ability to achieve sales results and work to achieve set KPI’s
• Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
• Professional experience and qualifications within Makeup Artistry, Beauty Therapy or similar
• The ability to speak Mandarin language will be highly regarded
• Most importantly, you will have an appreciation of luxury products and a passion for delivering exceptional service to our guests to ensure that you can contribute to our ever-growing customer database.
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Bonuses through our structured Commission Incentive Scheme
• Extensive induction and product training
• Structured development plans for your career progression
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.