Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
- Drive a customer-centric omnichannel growth plan approach and build a strong relationship with all relevant stakeholders with at customers. for category
- Build, accurate forecasts and achieve Deliver the account/s results: turnover, market share, profit etc.
- Analyze and define the growth levers relevant to customer with specific focus on the shopper so selling is through shopper insights
- Know Understand customer profiles and deliver online and offline customer centricity.
- Drive the business as a customer leader, by collaborating with the multifunctional team and animating peer functions: marketing, supply chain, finance, category development
- Lead with an achievement-oriented mind-set to help coach and mentor the team
- You have previous experience with retail strategies and objectives, ideally in the FMCG or retail environment.
- You will have excellent analytical and commercial acumen
- You will be a natural collaborator with the ability to grow accounts
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You will have great influencing and negotiation skills
- You will have the ability to work in partnership with your account to achieve mutually beneficial outcome.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Hybrid working – WFH and from our newly renovated St Kilda Rd office
- Product allowance/discount across entire L’Oréal portfolio of 31 brands
- Staff shop | Onsite gym | Sustainable café
- Work-life balance – Summer Hours | Lots of Leave (extra week leave)
- Volunteering leave | Life Insurance and Income Protection
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA)
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste