ANZ Management Trainee Program – Data & Analytics Stream (2024)
Are you ready to join an inclusive, innovative and inspiring people-driven company?
ABOUT OUR PROGRAM?
Our Management Trainee Program has been uniquely designed to build your business and leadership expertise, enriched with experiences and exposure to set you up for a successful career in L’Oréal.
- 2-3 Rotations (lasting 6months each) in your chosen stream across our 5 divisions (Consumer Products, Luxury Brands, Dermatological Beauty, Professional Salon Products and Corporate)
- Dedicated 1on1 Mentoring from our top talent management
- Buddy Program with past Management Trainees
- Personal monthly catchups with our CEO & Senior Management Team
- Monthly moments with HR & Subject Matter Experts
- Be part of the international Management Trainee Cohort
- Permanent Contract with guaranteed role after completion
- Hands on experience in stores and conducting consumer research
- Supportive induction and dedicated 1 week onboarding to set you up for success
- Customised learning and development throughout the year – mix of soft and technical skill training to enhance your growth in the program
- Access to bespoke e-learning modules to upskill yourself at your own direction
- Be part of a vibrant cohort and enjoy social moments through the year
- Product Allowance to use across the company
- Access to discounted products through our on-site staff shop
- Leave benefits - extra 5 days of leave per year and 2 days of volunteering leave
- Profit Share Bonus
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- Summer hours (Shorter Friday hours during summer)
- Invitation to L’Oréal and Divisional Signature Events
- On-site café with city and river views
- On-site gym which you can access for free
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- International career opportunities
- Hybrid working model – 60:40 Split Office vs. Home
ABOUT THE DATA & ANALYTICS STREAM?
- Gain experience in roles like corporate strategy & analytics, consumer insights and category business development.
- Tracking trends, perform exploratory data analyses and investigate areas of nuances, identify and design key business, product, and technical metrics of interest
- Ensure accuracy and quality of data through data acquisition and standardisation
- End-to-end exposure to the processes behind sophisticated data modelling and analysis across a diverse range of business use cases
- Research market and consumer insights to uncover shopper behaviour
- Present relevant data, insights, and actions to key internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal teams on devising effective strategies for project roll out
Our data & analytics trainees gain exposure to cutting-edge technologies and methodologies. This is an exceptional opportunity to learn from our growing data and analytics community, develop your skills, and establish a strong foundation in data and analytics.
We are looking for passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative graduates to help us create the future of Beauty. You will forge your own career path, going beyond what you thought was possible by reacting fast and being able to hit the ground running. You will need to have leadership skills and be able to take direction as well. All background and disciplines are welcome.
You might be sporty, you might not. You can be an introvert or an extrovert. A beauty junkie, a data genius, or a crazy scientist. The point is, whoever you are, we want to hear from you. Our teams are always there to help, celebrate and cheer one another! That’s what makes the glue of L’Oréal: the people. And that is something we’re proud of!
Freedom to go beyond:
Some of our previous graduates are now launching new brands, others are spearheading process improvement projects and then there are those who are now high-flying professionals working across the world! One thing they all have in common is the profound impact made on our company. Because of this, we take great pride in our Management Trainees and as such, invest heavily in their training, support, and development.
- Applications close at 11:59 pm AEST Sunday 2 April 2023
- Shortlisting will be done in April
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a video interview and cognitive assessment
- Those selected, will be invited to the assessment centre hosted at L’Oréal (early May)
- Offers will be made by end of May
If you want to join the world’s largest beauty company and join us in creating beauty that moves the world then apply now!
ABOUT L'OREAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.