Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Ort: Melbourne (Victoria)
La Roche-Posay is the N1 dermocosmetic brand recommended by dermatologists in Australia and Worldwide, and the N1 skincare brand in pharmacy. The mission of La Roche-Posay is to pionner dermatology and proposing sustainable solutions that will change people lives.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing a part of the La Roche-Posay portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to join a brand with a strong sense of purpose.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to build broader brand and product strategy.
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Collect, and analyse consumer and market insights to build the brand strategy; share findings with the marketing director to ensure the consistency of new developments with the countries’ needs and use insights to influence organization and unlock growth
- Localise the international marketing plan (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) to ensure that the ANZ local marketing plan resonates with the local market and consumer needs
- Work closely with the medical and commercial team in order to ensure proper understanding, recommendation and usage of the products to drive sales.
- Build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences across all customers and touchpoints, both on and offline
- Drive brand growth through a solid consumer engaging media, PR and digital strategy and activations.
- Previous experience with Product & portfolio management ideally in the beauty industry or similar FMCG environment.
- Ability to develop long term strategy through consumer & market insights and develop sound business construction
- You will have previous experience in dealing with media agencies and briefings
- Think big/ambitious and daring mindset
- You will be an excellent communicator and collaborator to engage and deal with various internal and external stakeholders
- You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
ABOUT THE PERKS:
- Product allowance/discount across entire L'Oréal portfolio of 31 brands
- Staff shop | Onsite gym | Sustainable café
- Work-life balance – Summer Hours | Lots of Leave (extra week leave)
- Volunteering leave | Life Insurance and Income Protection
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND:
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is part of the L'Oréal Groupe, with 31 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. And because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at the L'Oréal Groupe has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia & New Zealand is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and encourage applications from people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF). We hold a Reflect Reconciliation Action Plan and we acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past and present.
◄ Zurück zur Ergebnisliste