Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Key Account Manager ICI PARIS XL
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
For our Luxe division, we are looking for a Key Account Manager to join the sales team at ICI PARIS XL.
As Key Account Manager, you will focus on developing the L'Oréal Luxe brand portfolio in the Netherlands. You will develop a vision and policy for this, with the aim of increasing the visibility and results of our brands at ICI PARIS XL, on the one hand offline in the shops and on the other hand ensuring further online acceleration.
In your role, together with the other Key Account Managers, you are the point of contact to the customer. You are responsible for part of the brand portfolio at L'Oreal and lead on skin/make up. You help draw up the budget and are responsible for the implementation and achievement of results. You work closely with your client and develop a good relationship. A position where vision, strategy and practice come together.
The role is both strategic and hands-on: together with your account counterparts, you make the difference by achieving growth in the various categories with our brands. You achieve this by setting up and executing 360-degree on- & offline activations, including in the field of assortment, merchandising, CRM and media. You do this in close cooperation with the Retail Activation managers and the online brand managers.
At the same time, you manage expenditure within budget and oversee the logistical process. In short, the ideal alternation between strategy, entrepreneurship and multifunctional collaboration.
What will you do?
In this challenging position you will:
· Build the joint consumer centric strategy with the retailer, which you naturally base on market insights and trends.
· Build accurate forecasts and achieve results; sales, market share and profit. Ensure execution and constantly monitor developments at brand and category level.
· Lead negotiations with retailers focusing on adding value in partnerships.
· Build a strong external relationship with the Category Management team and other Retailer stakeholders. Work closely internally with the other departments within the division (Retail team, Marketing, Digital, Education, Finance and Supply Chain).
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
· A completed education at Master's level
· Minimum 5 years' experience in Account Management, Trade Marketing or Category Management
· Strong commercial drive
· Enterprising, pro-active, decisive & analytical
· Fluent in English, French and Dutch
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/