Art der Beschäftigung: Vollzeit
Sales Manager SkinCeuticals
Active Cosmetic Division
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
Being part of the Active Cosmetics Division will give you direct influence in achieving our mission: to help everyone in their quest for healthy and beautiful skin. We are the world leader in Dermocosmetics, with international skincare brand recommended by healthcare professionals and distributed in healthcare outlets worldwide, including, pharmacies, clinics, spas, e-retailers…
Our portfolio is composed of 4 brands offering a wide range of skincare and haircare: Vichy, CeraVe, La Roche Posay and SkinCeuticals. The products respond to all expectations linked to beauty and health of the skin: from dermatological and aesthetics skincare to natural solutions, from the most accessible ranges to the most premium ones.
This position for Sales Manager relies into the brand SkinCeuticals. SkinCeuticals is a truly unique brand in the L’Oréal Active Cosmetics division portfolio that is the #1 medical aesthetics skincare brand worldwide. As Sales Manager, you will be part of the Skinceuticals team driving business results & expanding the brand presence in the Benelux zone; with a close link to the ACD Commercial team.
Who am I?
As Sales Manager you are part of a multidisciplinary “business unit” team (+ in close relation with the ACD commercial entity) and within it, you are the ‘Commercial Champion’. You are building the commercial strategy for the brand at Benelux level.
The Sales Manager has a very diverse set of tasks:
Define our multi-channel distribution strategy off and online at Benelux level
· Know your business: Have a 360° overview and deep understanding of our various set of customers: Medical clients in NL (medical dispensing market), Pharmacists & doctors in BE (medical detailing market), Online ecom players + own D2C.
· Set priorization list and objectives per channel (excl medical BE), identify untapped potential channel
· Implements strategic sales plan to accommodate corporate & brand goals.
Responsible for Sell-In and Sell-out
· Achieve 100% turnover goal monthly, quarterly and YTD
· Open qualitative new accounts and accompany these accounts to grow the brand
· Increase Turnover per door via consultation days, merchandising & animations
· Analyze your account, reports to identify areas of opportunity
· Update forecast weekly. Coach BDE to forecast according to trends and establish goals/ stretch goals per account. Include new account activity.
· Re-think and implementing a new Consultation Days strategy to boost sell-out
· Responsible for forecasting of FG, samples & Specimen
Accelerate our e-commerce business
· Scale up our D2C recently launched (traffic x conversion rate x basket size maximization)
· Accelerate our ecommerce business and size the cross-border environement we evolve in
· Identify new potential partners
· Pro-actively manage diversion in accordance with company policies
Lead and coach a team of Business Developers and a D2C Champion
· Set their target & monitor their activity.
· Coach and develop BDE to achieve their full potential; leveraging their strengths and coaching them on areas of opportunities
· Field Rides: Minimum of 2 field rides per week
· Be in close contact with ACD commercial team
· In charge of setting the commercial conditions & guardian of our SDA compliancy + anti-diversion program
You have an entrepreneurial and result oriented mindset, always ready to take up new challenges and initiatives, entrepreneurial spirit needed. You have strong analytical skills, you are a data driven person, obsessed with reaching the targets. You are able to drive a team and make great impact together. You also have a strong interest in the medical skincare and cosmetic procedure market. It is also important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders: both internal: commercial ACD team, training team, marketing team, medical team…, manage a team of Business developers + 1 D2C Champion and external: pharmacists, doctors, ecom players with whom you will be ask to negotiate and close deal with.
Our ideal candidate has or is:
· Obtained a Master Degree, preferably in a relevant field
· At least 5 years’ experience in a commercial role, already managed a sales team
· A broad understanding of medical business /pharmacy/doctor landscape. Previous experience in that field would be a plus.
· You already have a multi-channel experience in your background
· Capacity to work in a complex, high entrepreneurial environment
· Experience with qualitative and effective internal and external stakeholder management.
· Perfectly fluent in English and Dutch, French is a plus
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/