NYX Professional Make up is the fastest growing cosmetics brand in the world!
Headquartered in Los Angeles CA, NYX Professional Make up maintains one of the broadest product offerings in the make-up industry with more than 1.800 color choices across 100 cosmetic categories. Rich pigments and high payoff in products, is what places NYX PM in a class of its own and distinguishes the line as a leader in the color cosmetics industry. NYX PM is a global brand available at thousands of retailers and department stores, freestanding shops, and beauty supply stores around the world, as well as on www.nyxcosmetics.com.
Are you a Store Manager in fast moving sector with strong retail & people leadership skills and a proven track record? Are you ready to work with the fastest growing cosmetics brand in the world?
If YES is the answer, these will be some key milestones of your day-to-day “working life”:
The Store Manager will be based in NYX PM Store, and shall be employed on a full time basis. The most important goal of the Store Manager is to motivate and inspire the entire team to achieve the store productivity goals! The role’s most fascinating part is described below:
- Assumes overall responsibility of the store.
- Demonstrates desired behaviors for staff including a passion for beauty and self-expression, driving sales, handling difficult and/or complicated sales, cash management, inventory control and follow up with customers.
- Ensure company standards are met for store and associate appearance at all times. Enforces all company policies and procedures, including health, safety, and security.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes all merchandising direction, campaigns, and sales promotions.
- Prioritizes, plans, and adjusts schedules as necessary to maximize sales: is responsible for the staff planning.
- Hires to the needs of the business, actively helping the Area Sales Manager to recruit to ensure open positions are filled quickly.
- Coaches team in the moment, providing consistent and constructive feedback. Manages and assesses staff performance through consistent feedback, coaching, development plans, and performance appraisals.
- Ensures staff is trained and knowledgeable in beauty, product, customer service, merchandising and operations: Store Manager is in charge of the training of team.
- Regularly communicates with Area Sales Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business.
- Identifies opportunities to drive traffic into the store through community and/or industry events.
- Creates customer loyalty and creates and maintains relationships with community
- Participate cross functionally with the company’s plans and programs as a strategic partner, with a perspective of the impact on people.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 3-5 years of professional experience in the management of a retail store, preferably with a heavy customer traffic
- A proven people management and leadership track record
- A first degree in management or in a related area of study would be an asset!
- Excellent use of MS Word and Excel
- The excellent command of the English language is a must
- A strategic line of thought and a solid business understanding
- Proven ability to solve independently moderate to complex issues that may come up
- Flexible and showing initiative with a minimum guidance
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Passion for beauty!
In NYX PM, we believe that being a desired employer means offering more than tangible benefits. Our management values work life balance, flexibility, efficiency, responsive and friendly customer service. We are just as committed to our employees as we are to our customers. We listen to employees’ ideas and interests and we constantly strive to build a culture that fosters creativity, productivity and efficiency. We offer a fun and open environment throughout our offices to welcome idea sharing, communication, collaboration and teamwork.
Are you ready to join the most edgy brand and be part of NYX PM Tribe? Apply now!